wot happened next revisited

Last bar looks like a news event, company releasing fiqures maybe. If that was the case I would have closed all positions anyway pre release.
Keep em coming Jon... I might make a trader after all..

Update

I stopped playing this game BTW -

Because, my interpretation/plan has evolved.
Although i have key patterns that i look out for, within this key candlestick patterns, some of them are ideal, and others are not. eg. if a big breakout-valid candle pattern entry candlestick closes, i may not enter on the open of the next as a retracement is likely, before a continuation.
So i look for general patterns on M5/M15/M30, but will only trade those that meet my "ideal" appearance criteria - in terms of the visual dimensions the pattern forms.
On top of this, for my intraday, it is also important to be aware of S/R levels, both on the smaller timeframes mentioned, and on H1/H4. When a H1/H4 S/R level breaks, you will often see a big quick move, as there is nothing previous in place to prevent it.

But waiting for the ideal setups at the right price areas - in terms of H1/H4 S/R levels inparticular, can be very worthwhile i am finding.

Anybody got the original WOT happened next threads? Lost mine, computer problem. PM me if you like. Much appreciated..

wot DIY

Anybody got the original WOT happened next threads? Lost mine, computer problem. PM me if you like. Much appreciated..

Would have thought they were in the depths of T2W somewhere.

But here for your own do it yourself.

Inspectd.com - Training Tools for Traders.

You get to chose from 1 to 20 days and how much you trade.

WARNING. it is addictive!

One of the recommended sites on here has a game from them, so you can play twice!
I think it's Choice Trade. Not sure without checking back.
And no you can't cheat by having both open at the same time as they don't show the same charts. I thought of that already.:cry:

Would have thought they were in the depths of T2W somewhere.

But here for your own do it yourself.

Inspectd.com - Training Tools for Traders.

You get to chose from 1 to 20 days and how much you trade.

WARNING. it is addictive!

One of the recommended sites on here has a game from them, so you can play twice!
I think it's Choice Trade. Not sure without checking back.
And no you can't cheat by having both open at the same time as they don't show the same charts. I thought of that already.:cry:

I'm after Mr M stuff that was deleted.

Great site (y)

No hard feelings to you but, millsy500, in recommending your post I just dropped a clanger!

Those who followed that series will know why! :LOL::LOL:

Anyway, the laugh's on me!! :D

Split

millsy500

If you do manage to get copies of them I would appreciate a copy myself.

I was avidly following the thread but had not taken hard copies before mr.marcus deleted them much to my disappointment. but it was not surprising given the way he was treated by some.

It was not the first time someone with something very useful to post had been abused. I was so fed up I have not visited T2W much since.

Regards

bracke

how come a few of you knew the trend would continue?

I was expecting it to go the other way sooner on the basis that:
volume had dropped
started to move sideways