Women and the female mind..........

Hook Shot

Provocative I know but then ............

Being charming with ladies or connecting with them sensually ..... usually seems to go smoothly. No interest fine........some interest away we go....

However, respecting them as people as equals.... often ends up in a total mess... it's so intangible it seems....

Oftentimes they see it as a sign of weakness and try to take advantage of my "good" nature ... I like ladies but this can be frustrating.........

Any views....... ?

Some of you will have seen this before...

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 550
There's a difference...

There's a difference between the "good" guy.. and the "nice" guy...

The nice guy supplicates... Will do anything for the girl... Would hate for her to think anything ill of him... Would hate to offend her in any way... Is very restrictive with what he says to her... Hopes that if he is nice enough to her for long enough he will eventually "win her over"... Goes past the point of respecting her to putting her up on a pedestal... the list is almost endless... believe me, I know... I used to be this guy!

The good guy however is different... He would do something for the girl just as he would for a friend - no expectations... It is of no consequence to him if she thinks ill of him... He is not afraid of offending her... He does not restrict what he says to the girl because he is attracted to her... He doesn't hang around for the girl, he is confident in himself and his abilities... He respects her. Full stop!... again, I know... I am almost this guy (some more work still required :p)

Magnus

And then there is the other guy, the complete *******, with no regard to womens feelings, yet he seems to score all the time. Go figure......

And then there is the other guy, the complete *******, with no regard to womens feelings, yet he seems to score all the time. Go figure......

Ah, yes, the "jerk"...

His actions come from a combination of his personality type and personal issues - there is something unsettled within him that slants his view of women... Because he is not comfortable with himself, he sees doing something for the girl only as supplication... He goes out of his way to offend the girl... Likes the idea of her thinking ill of him (as he knows it won't turn her away)... He will go out of his way to say/do things that will make her feel ill of him... He sees what he wants, and takes is - regardless of others' feelings... He does not respect her. Full Stop!... There are certain traits of this guy that are actually good - if you come from the correct mindest!

BUT, is the "jerk" totally to blame for any anguish or upset that he causes women?...

Women are emotional creatures. They love the ups and downs, or drama if you will, that everyday life gives them (regardless of how much they deny it!!). The attraction to the "jerk" comes both from the need to feed her emotions and the traits that a women sees desirable in man - on a primal level (read: mostly under her conscious level of awareness).

The "jerk" is more attractive because the "nice" guy is not. There are too many "nice" guys around - and in general, the prettier the girl, the more guys are nice to her. The nice guy does not stimulate the girls emotions in any way. He is generally emotionless and passive and does not elicit any emotions from her when he is with her. Remember, girls need their emotions fed - and this is where the jerk comes in.

A girl would rather feel negative emotions than no emotions at all. The jerk will give her a rollercoaster of emotions. The jerk is generally not a jerk the whole time - he will be sporadic with giving the girl time and attention (because he has learned that doing this will incline her to stay). However much the girl complains about him, she prefers him over the nice guy - if she preferred the nice guy, she would be with the nice guy!!

Women are programmed to be attracted to men who are confident, assertive, decisive, etc in much the same way men are attracted to women that are shapely, large-breasted, slim, etc. The evolutionary reasoning behind this is too much to go into here. However, knowing this, we can see why women are attracted to the jerk. The jerk displays the behaviours and traits that women are naturally attracted to. It's programmed into her DNA to be attracted to the jerk.

Magnus

Great stuff ...ladz

I wish I knew then what I know now. The bit about emotional stimulation is spot on.
I'm currently carrying out an experiment regarding women. The project is an exporation of the art of the possible...maybe. Whenever I am lucky enough to receive a minor positive reaction...a stare, sly smile.........or even something more tangible like a compliment..... I instantly respond in kind.
I have no expectations........and can speak freely.... cos it's just me playin' about.

This is done regardless of age, race, class or looks. The first phase is taking place at my local supermarket............ :LOL:

You'd be amazed ( I was anyway) at what you can get away with especially with seemingly decent middle class women. But across the board results have largely been favorable.... whether they are shopping with their partners or not......... The key is I will only react to a gesture..... following up a warm lead rather than making a cold call......... if you will.

I dunno why women are acting like this.....but it might be a sense of excitement/fun...the joy of being appreciated... a bit of escapism .......not sure. I'm certainly no a-lister, sometimes unshaven and could do with going to the gym more often......

Where are you coming from?...

Hook Shot,

This thread is a welcome detour from the norm. (y)...

I'm concerned you're coming from the wrong mindset with your comment...

...Whenever I am lucky enough to receive a minor positive reaction...

Obviously I don't know you. Don't know anything about you. And am probably reading too much into this, but... the wording of it demonstrates to me that you are coming from a place of scarcity. It's just that, considering yourself to be "lucky" enough to get a "minor positive reaction" from a woman screams to me that you are viewing women from the wrong perspective. It does seem to match the traits of the "nice" guy. i.e. she is of higher value/worth than you, and you're are "lucky" when she shows any "positive" response towards you.

The "good" guy has a different perspective. He sees the girl as an equal; not higher value and not lower value. He is confident enough in himself that he does not look out for "minor positive reactions" - he elicits positive reactions. He makes things happen. He sees an abundance of women around and so does not get caught up on any particular one.

Hook Shot, I am not judging you or anyone here. Your comment was really just used as an example. I am no authority on the subject of women by any means. However, I have learned a lot about myself, and women, over the last few years. I HAD TO!!! I was a total and utter "nice" guy (I never knew it at the time though :eek:). If I have offened you in any way, please accept my apologies. But this is an area of my life that I have considerable interest in, and am very passionate about. And best of all... it's something you can LEARN ;)

Regards,

Magnus

Good luck with the experiments Hook Shot. There's certainly no shortage of top crumpet in your town :D. Names & numbers are all you need ;).
Watched Gene Simmons on the couch with Billy Connolly's wife the other day. He has many interesting theoris regarding the interaction of the sexes, a very entertaining watch :LOL:. 4800 notches on his belt - thats 1 woman every 3 days for 40 years :eek:. Apparently 6 one after the other at some "parties", was not uncommon also for him:eek:. I'm not recommending him as a role model mind :LOL:.

Last edited:
though for the day!

Provocative I know but then ............

Being charming with ladies or connecting with them sensually ..... usually seems to go smoothly. No interest fine........some interest away we go....

However, respecting them as people as equals.... often ends up in a total mess... it's so intangible it seems....

Oftentimes they see it as a sign of weakness and try to take advantage of my "good" nature ... I like ladies but this can be frustrating.........

Any views....... ?

You've got some fair size of Cahonas to start a thread of this nature Hookie !? Whats going on?

You know what maybe you just dont "Hit" you women hard enough. Which creates all the agro ?

Hear me now... A little wise owl once told me that women need to be told their place, shepherded into their role. Given direction. Now. maybe today women feel they need to find their direction ,take their direction. ? And this is abnormal.

Yeess hookie, women have been living in a dream world! (my fav. phrase of late)Anyhoo, women need to be told this and that, its an alpha role model clash... women want to be men and men want to be women !? Or men want to cohabit with women,but where are they ? "Az anyone seen my rickiiiii?" ohhh, woo Bianca my love, how distant my dreams are of you...

I think its about passion. Hookie you are passionate, you have passion, I think its a question of joining up with another who also has a passion. Maybe it matters not what their passion is or about or over but that they have passion. I think when a pesron becomes passionate they just want to share it with another er, passionate person. !!

Seek and ye shall find ! :D well you found me brother .

Last edited:
Christo9her...

Yuppie, I take it your signoff is a tribute to the great-man, or are you the man himself?

By sign-off, I take it you mean my name?... also assume you are referring to the man from Bristol L.?... Not me I'm afraid, getting there though... I'm using my real name :)

Magnus

Great stuff ...ladz

I wish I knew then what I know now. The bit about emotional stimulation is spot on.
I'm currently carrying out an experiment regarding women. The project is an exporation of the art of the possible...maybe. Whenever I am lucky enough to receive a minor positive reaction...a stare, sly smile.........or even something more tangible like a compliment..... I instantly respond in kind.
I have no expectations........and can speak freely.... cos it's just me playin' about.

This is done regardless of age, race, class or looks. The first phase is taking place at my local supermarket............ :LOL:

You'd be amazed ( I was anyway) at what you can get away with especially with seemingly decent middle class women. But across the board results have largely been favorable.... whether they are shopping with their partners or not
......... The key is I will only react to a gesture..... following up a warm lead rather than making a cold call......... if you will.

I dunno why women are acting like this.....but it might be a sense of excitement/fun...the joy of being appreciated... a bit of escapism .......not sure. I'm certainly no a-lister, sometimes unshaven and could do with going to the gym more often......

:eek:

Please elaborate Hookie, you've got me all excited now, the suspense is killin me.

What actually has happened? - are we talking about a sly ;) or something more naughty?

And are we still talking in the supermarket here?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Saw last 2 mins of 1 of those crappy documentary type programs of fiveR last night about young Brits attitude to sex, with the token celeb commentators.
Paul Danan (who i've always thought was a bel* end) came out with a funny comment, along the lines of......"these girls, they go out in their low cut tops, and their short skirts, its absolutely freezing outside, and they just don't care. They just wanna get pi**** & go home with a big fat c*** in their mouths!"

Its not that i'm agreeing with him, but in just made me laugh anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing......

They just wanna get pi**** & go home with a big fat c*** in their mouths!"

LOL. ahh the romance of all JT. Maybe its to do wit being time poor ? All this accelerated "cutting to the chase" well its more like there is no chase! YES ! EUREEKA KA KA KA. I think we could franchise Glory holes being installed in pubs all up down the country !

I think if you go have a sniff about your local christian soup kitchens, you may find some suitable totty! You might have to do a bit ofa Johnny Knoxville act but, I think its a goer. nudge,nudge !!

Hi Magnus

Hook Shot,

This thread is a welcome detour from the norm. (y)...

I'm concerned you're coming from the wrong mindset with your comment...

Obviously I don't know you. Don't know anything about you. And am probably reading too much into this, but... the wording of it demonstrates to me that you are coming from a place of scarcity. It's just that, considering yourself to be "lucky" enough to get a "minor positive reaction" from a woman screams to me that you are viewing women from the wrong perspective. It does seem to match the traits of the "nice" guy. i.e. she is of higher value/worth than you, and you're are "lucky" when she shows any "positive" response towards you.

The "good" guy has a different perspective. He sees the girl as an equal; not higher value and not lower value. He is confident enough in himself that he does not look out for "minor positive reactions" - he elicits positive reactions. He makes things happen. He sees an abundance of women around and so does not get caught up on any particular one.

Hook Shot, I am not judging you or anyone here. Your comment was really just used as an example. I am no authority on the subject of women by any means. However, I have learned a lot about myself, and women, over the last few years. I HAD TO!!! I was a total and utter "nice" guy (I never knew it at the time though :eek:). If I have offened you in any way, please accept my apologies. But this is an area of my life that I have considerable interest in, and am very passionate about. And best of all... it's something you can LEARN ;)

Regards,

Magnus

I think I kindov misrepresented myself a bit... maybe

"lucky enough to get a positive reaction" is being a little humble. I'm not in a scarcity situation just trying to ......... i don't know really ....

but the path of least resistance seems erm ......... not right.

This thread is a little bit of therapy and hopefully with comments from you guys I might get some clarity on this delicate matter :p

There are issues but probably not the ones you picked up on.... maybe more will come out later :devilish:

No offence.

Sorry for delay

:eek:

Please elaborate Hookie, you've got me all excited now, the suspense is killin me.

What actually has happened? - are we talking about a sly ;) or something more naughty?

And are we still talking in the supermarket here?

Cheers.

Think barman at a hen party......... :p

Back later not keeping you in suspense deliberately honest ... hadn't been getting the msgs to say someone had replied to the thread...