Winter blues Trading 2011/12

may get another chance with nzd..Seems no one is interested in this live thread, why is this site so quiet lately? I feel like Billy no mates.

may get another chance with nzd..Seems no one is interested in this live thread, why is this site so quiet lately? I feel like Billy no mates.

This is why I stopped posting on the old thread. I was just talking to myself. T2W has been very quiet lately. I'm wondering if people are concentrating on trading the monthly contests. At least the prizes are cool.

Peter

This is why I stopped posting on the old thread. I was just talking to myself. T2W has been very quiet lately. I'm wondering if people are concentrating on trading the monthly contests. At least the prizes are cool.

Peter

im sure they are,ive entered as its near xmas,but for any trader it should be on the back burner. Its no where near a real trading situation and will affect your trading decisions.
im thinking of doing my trades in a live journal accompanied by a live trading lounge.The title of this thread doesnt say as much as the live call thread did,what do you guys think

I believe that if you are trading, you are trading and there is no time for posting live trades.

It always seems like a good idea, at first, and I often join in but I find that we all have favourite instruments and pairs and have little time to check out other peoples.

In any case, today is not a good day and I have not entered the market. Maybe, that is the reason for the quietness.

I believe that if you are trading, you are trading and there is no time for posting live trades.

It always seems like a good idea, at first, and I often join in but I find that we all have favourite instruments and pairs and have little time to check out other peoples.

In any case, today is not a good day and I have not entered the market. Maybe, that is the reason for the quietness.

its been quiet for the last week,only 2 or 3 posters,we used to have many more than that. I like to post live as I think its good for discipline. it should really be seen for us to learn from each others good and poor trades. as for the time issue, I guess it depends on how you trade. i have levels that Im looking for and find them by 7 am and wait for the prices to reach them and only take 3 or 4 trades a day so I have ample time spare and posting after taking a trade is not a problem. I and others have had problems with worrying about how I look on the thread etc so it can affect you emotionally in the same way entering the t2win competition would

Feel ive missed out big time, still got some good pips,maybe I took the trade off because of the thead

Attachments

• 2011-11-04_1440.png
    2011-11-04_1440.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 129

Peter

That's why I suggested in the old thread that people could set up a MSN/Skyp for the regular posters......

That's why I suggested in the old thread that people could set up a MSN/Skyp for the regular posters......

a good idea, but we would only then have those that joined in the first place,me,you,vince and the two peters.also harder to show charts etc

a good idea, but we would only then have those that joined in the first place,me,you,vince and the two peters.also harder to show charts etc

You could always invite more people that you know/like off t2w, keep this thread to show charts, at the end of the day it's far better than trading alone or talking to yourself all day.

I bin out golfing all day (got soaked - in more ways than one!!) but see you've been +++ despite being on your own. nicely done :)

now im pissed,missed a good trade there,wont get in now,no value

Attachments

• 2011-11-07_0804.png
    2011-11-07_0804.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 124