Win spread

Jane

I said that you said the book was expensive at £67. I then said if the websites claims were true then even if the book was priced at £10k it would be the greatest deal in the history of trading. Most probably more valuable than 'Receipe X' used for making Coca-Cola!

Our whole point here is to point out that you CANNOT get rich or very rich in the markets by buying a book for £67, and if one reads the sales pitch on the website this indeed is the message that it portrays. Spend £67 and you can get rich. Now if that isn't a get-rich-quick or get-rich-easy type promotion then I'm a Chinaman.

Finanly Jane if you want to impress us then please start to talk about risk-adjusted returns. How much are you risking on your trades to make this kind of dough? What's your worst drawdown because that will give us some further ideas as to how juan/Chris's methods can DEFY the inherent laws of physics, probabilities and all the other types of ratios that have been pretty much cast in stone since the beginning of time.

Interesting-i just noticed that Faris had a look at the thread but didnt reply

hello people!!!!

Iv been reading all your threads and found most of them very amusing. Iv only recently registered but found most of the people here are very negative.
Some of you think im in cahoots with guy from winspread and nothing could be further from the truth.
I have not bought his book but i know someone who has, and from what hes told me its actually pretty good.
Only asked the question as i needed a second opinion.

Faris

Not negative-just trying to uncover scam and con artists thats all!

Personally I'd like to know a bit more info about the book and the techniques used to beat the pros before I splash out any cash :?: I'm not knocking the product as i'm am unaware of its contents but the general tone of the website plus the info i have unearthed would personally make me think twice before parting with any pennies if i were new to the trading game :confused:

A simple table of contents would help clear things up :!: Then I can see which methods you are focusing on..I have an extensive trading library & I am always interested in new books of any worth..but at the moment I am not convinced yours would rival any of the classic texts :!:

Can you help change my mind juanbyte :?:

CJ

Faris

No we're not negative just realistic and brutally honest.

But if you want to believe that you can get the kind of results that NO PROFESSIONAL TRADER ON EARTH CAN GET all for an hours work a day and (not £2000, not £1000, I'm not even going to ask you £500 for it, I'm robbing myself because I'm not going to charge you £250, not even £100, not £75 etc) for £67 then:

Wear some body armour because real-time trading is going to be very brutal to your dreams and ambitions.

Anley,

Not even £67.. but £52!!! (at 1.85 ex rate)

And if you come through one of his affilate sites (are there any?)
he only makes £26 per book!

juanbyte you are such an alturist!

Table of contents as requested
Table of Contents
preface where & when
who summary
why appendix
what glossary
how exit
money & risk management

Copyright © 2003 C Kobewka. All rights reserved.
Revised: January 12, 2004 .

Thank you for providing the info...

All I'll add is that if your new to trading all the info is on the web for free..it just takes time to unearth the gems...I am still not convinced about the contents.. but if people want to pay for basic stuff and learn the hard way, then good luck to Mr Kobewka

CJ

Last edited:
juanbyte,

All you need to do is post five of your trades in real time, and I'm sure you will have people queuing up to buy the WinSpreads book.

If this is not possible please reply and state why.

cheers,
Pete.

Omg Smileypete!

What are u trying to do-make him look stupid or something?

Can understand what everyone is gettin at.
From what iv been told the system uses a very simple but effective method.
So let the guy speak and maybe he will tell you what its all about.

Faris...

I'll let you know what I think about the book in more detail tomorrow. It is simple, straightforward and as A320 says, is mostly available on this site and others for free- if you have the time to sift through all the c***. Think of it like a London A-Z. A cheap book, but what would it be like trying to navigate from A to B in London without one? Sure, you'd get there in the end, but how long would it take? How long have you got?
I try to lead my whole life with impartiality. If you don't know something for a fact, don't pass an opinion on it, whatever it is. That just makes you look a fool.
Take a read of Newtron's post in the lounge. Think about his comments regarding the way this BB's standards have fallen, and all the petty bickering, comments and sniping. I am sorely tempted to go mad and just ban anyone that takes a poke, is rude, destructive, takes the **** or generally just makes a nuisance or a post that is not pertinent. If that upsets any of you or you think it's undemocratic, then take a hike too. Some people ask for trouble- they can take a hike too.
If you think I'm out of order , I'll ban you too. I could rant on, but I might upset everyone, so I'll leave it there.

Chill out Chartman, but I take your point.

This whole thread really exploded when juan posted his first post in support of the book AND then we found out that juan was none other than the seller of the book AKA Chris. The oldest trick in the internet.

And there is still a very big question mark over Faris for a) his first post (and first post on the board) and b) his follow up replies.

Yes I and others stoked the fire but we didn't start the thread and to tell you the truth I had never heard of the e-book or site before I read Faris's first post.

Yes I'm all for fair play and being helpfull, and if you look at some of my other posts (not on this thread) I think that I've contributed to this site. But when I see blatant attempts at covert marketing of ludicrous claims then I'll again try and stoke the fire.

I respect your decision to ban me though.

I hear what you say. I see what a lot of people say. I take it in and form an opinion, eventually, based only on what I believe to be facts.That's not to say that I don't get conned from time to time. I don't usually openly take sides when things get hot.That's going to change. Two or three names spring to mind. MGCF and Doug Dow jump out at me. I'm just itching for a reason to get my bans tally up. I get a tenner for every one that gets hit.You can tell I'm mad , can't you.?

People need to make there own minds up whether a system works or not, it is not enough to hear from others, DYOR. Keep an open mind, but be careful. There are genuine people out there. Remember we are only in this business/game for one thing! Money.

Well said Chartman. A pity the rest aren't like you !
Chartman is quite correct in that much of the info is available on this site and the internet, but how long have you got, or need to take to find it ?? It is definately a book for people starting out and so will save them time and money.
The only criticism I have is the staking policy which is rather wreckless in my opinion. Its essentially risking a lot of capital each time and moreso when you're expected to increase stakes for each new trade. Obviously when you hit a loser, the whole thing becomes a house of cards. However that said, the technique works (use your own money management) but to make the big % would mean too much risk by most peoples standards.

Jane

Jane

Anley, I'm not out to impress anyone, least of all you ! And i don't like your patronising tone either.
I use my own money management and the methods from the book (sometimes) and the IK website (sometimes) Other times I trade as I feel.
I didn't say I'd made thousands of pounds but have made around 200 points all told from those first two sources this week. I have used small stakes and SO FAR haven't experienced big drawdowns. That isn't to say i won't, but haven't yet so I can't comment. But if it wasn't for these two 'scam' mongers then I doubt I'd have made that. Like Chartman says, you must know the facts before offering an opinion otherwise your opinion is worthless.

Jane