Will EURUSD gap down when it opens tonight?

Practice account hasn't the emotional and ego impact of a real account. Hence spankable bucket shops are teh best. I haven't finished blowing my first account yet, so I have plenty more play time to come. Currently I feel confident enough to scalp a good trade if I am really careful. After that I'd gamble to throw it all away. The play is not just for the bets, but also for the internal control and emotions.

Home | Global Futures

open an account with no minimum $400 margin on ESmini.

Home | Global Futures

open an account with no minimum $400 margin on ESmini.

Thanks for trying to help. I still have the list of spankable bucket shops you dug up to go through yet. The advantage of the bucket shop is that you can bet on anything that moves. So more play time on that. For what I am doing, the large spreads are not a major problem. My definition of scalping is probably not very strict. Basically I am jumping in and out in great frequency and not necessarily for tiny gains.

you dont know what you are missing. watching the tape for a few hours is a beautiful thing, it's a living animal.

Now you have me confused. What is "watching the tape" ? Wouldn't it be watching the chart like everything else ?