Why would you sell cable on Brown resigning?

On that amusing little show there - surely Brown resigning would be a brilliant thing for this country and cable bullish?

I started the rumour. Had a massive Cable short position to get out of.

Had no other way to do it. Sorry.

Gotta stop calling Ran.

Anyway, FSA have contacted me.

Might not be around for a while.

If I can add my 2p-th here Paul, I’d take the best that industry and commerce had to offer and offer them the job. There’s very little (any?) difference between effective management of a large company and that of a country. It’s just a question of scale.

I don't think many who are good would accept the offer though.

The politicians suck, but it's the best we can do folks. I'm sure there are plenty of people who could run the country better, but who wants to?

daily charts have room for pullback. i wouldnt be buying anything right now with tomorrows data

If I can add my 2p-th here Paul, I’d take the best that industry and commerce had to offer and offer them the job. There’s very little (any?) difference between effective management of a large company and that of a country. It’s just a question of scale.

Yes Tony I agree that it would be the best option.

Paul

it would be a hell of a job to take on with the uk in its present financial mess. it would also be interesting to watch how the civil service reacted to such a move.