Why would anyone with a brain....

arabianights

Legendary member
...leave a 600 lot offer, right on the market, in on Euroswiss over the SNB rate announcement?

I'm not complaining about the money they donated me... but anyone any idea what they could have been playing at?

It was probably an agreed resolution from the Annual Conference of The Society of Idiotic Masochists. They do like this sort of thing which normal people just don't understand :)

Paul

controversial one here but some people may already know what the result is ahem, no names mnetioned of course. happens all the time in the swissie. but good work tho :)

saying that i did leave an offer in over uk CPI by mistake when i was a local. in 500 lots.

Well, someone was building up quite a long on sep all week (or getting out of a short, but open interest been going up).

Still no sense in leaving an offer in though. If I'd thought they were going to leave it in I'd have had a bid up for quite a bit more than the 50 lots I took...

I paid 69 on dec. I'm the first 50 lots to hit it.

Sep was very weird, someone looked like they sold on it.

...leave a 600 lot offer, right on the market, in on Euroswiss over the SNB rate announcement?

I'm not complaining about the money they donated me... but anyone any idea what they could have been playing at?

:LOL::LOL::clap:

thanks! that was my hedge you jerk! :whistling

:cheesy: