Why, Oh Why!!!

adrianallen99

Established member
Why do people here feel that I will fall for scams sent to me through Trade2win. I use to be quite happy to help people and offer advice, but now I really can't be bothered any more.

For the record:
NO I do not want to allow you to use my account to store $XXXmillion
NO I am not interested in checking out a site for you, especially if it ends in ?id=xxx or something similar.
NO I am not interested in going into a partnership

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

Grrr!

Now I know why people don't reply to emails and personal messages and I apologise to all the people I have sent PM's too.

Sorry for the Rant!

Adrian.

Oh and if you do still want to try and con me out of some of my money,

Just asked directly.

At least then I reply directly to the request (2 words should do the trick)

Hi Adrain, sorry to hear of your woes. If you or anyone else receives any unsolicited advertising through either pms or emails, or suspects any sort of a scam in any shape or form - don't hesitate to contact me or any of the moderators - and we'll deal with it immediately. This sort of thing normally results in an immediate ban from the site.

Thanks sharky,

Just frustrated by it,

Especially when people try to use my Son as a way to gain my trust. I spent a good 6 weeks chatting to someone who claimed to be interested in supporting various childrens charities and asking for advice/offering to help raise money etc. The the topic started to change and he wanted me to part with money, Both my sons have fairly sever physical disabilites and using them is just the lowest of the low.

That's horrible - send me the details and we'll have no hesitation in immediately banning this individual.

Perhaps you can try changing your personal particulars on T2W, especially the one in your public profile. Anonymity usually (although not definitely) helps. And change your whereabouts, be somewhere like, eg. Mars or Saturn or South Park.

And use an email specially to store junk mail.