Why is the dollar regaining back its value in the Forex Market?

Yeah things are sure heating up. The problem with Africa is greed and corruption. Yes it's everywhere but in Africa it's blatantly obvious apposed to the western world's sophisticated camouflaging. I can just see it now,African gov officials riding around in ferraris and living in mansions all payed for by the league of extraordinary corruptness.
What really gets my balls twisted is the patented technology such as zero point energy and others alike that are under lock and key by power hungry corporations. Anything those b@stards can't measure and price tag doesn't officially exist. Its should be illegal globally to conceal technology that can literally change the world.
Personally I think the USA plays a filthy game of cat and mouse on the global arena. They say they don't support dictatorships yet they can't keep their hands out others pockets.
The end of an empire or perhaps that's what they want everyone to believe. When in war you always create a diversion and strike while everyones looking the other way.

Very interesting Black Swan. What is even more worrying is I happen to feel the dollar is not alone. Since the break down of Bretton Woods, there has being no anchor of any major currency to anything tangible, order than future mortgage of the workforce. We are beginning to look like the story of John Law and the French in “Extraordinary Popular Delusion and the Madness of Crowds”.

Like the French who initially believed in the fiat currency introduced by Mr Law, so are we today. In addition unsound monetary policies brought down the system and impoverished the French. This may be a lesson for what to expect in future.

The avoidance of 2008 depression has just kicked the can down the road. I also happen to feel there is probably very little the governments can do to avoid a contraction of wealth to match reality.

Eventually the price of Gold will rise to such a price that the value of all Gold the US holds will equal the number Dollars in circulation. At this point they need to revert to the Gold standard and the $ will be King once again.

Eventually the price of Gold will rise to such a price that the value of all Gold the US holds will equal the number Dollars in circulation. At this point they need to revert to the Gold standard and the $ will be King once again.
I like this. We need more encomists like this.

What am I talking about! They're the only ones we DO have at the moment.

LOL.

I like this. We need more encomists like this.

What am I talking about! They're the only ones we DO have at the moment.

LOL.

I read his post last night, I just stared at it with eyes wide open like a startled deer for what felt like an enternity, not knowing what the fook to say...:D