Why everyone loses at trading and I win

Shots have been fired! However, I feel I will not be doing any justice if I just give everyone proof of my trading proficiency.

Trix asks for 5 years of trading history. What you made in 5 years I could have made in one trade.

drtro, 'risk management' is part of the game. I agree that those who are unable to grasp that basic concept have already drowned in market current.

It "should" already be second nature. I find it quite humorous to see so many articles revolving around risk management and discipline.

They all say the same thing.

I apologize for my late reply, I was busy for the holiday.

Shots have been fired! However, I feel I will not be doing any justice if I just give everyone proof of my trading proficiency.

Trix asks for 5 years of trading history. What you made in 5 years I could have made in one trade.

drtro, 'risk management' is part of the game. I agree that those who are unable to grasp that basic concept have already drowned in market current.

It "should" already be second nature. I find it quite humorous to see so many articles revolving around risk management and discipline.

They all say the same thing.

I apologize for my late reply, I was busy for the holiday.

Hi Izalza

What a big massive JOKE - Roflmao

Think about what you have said -

What you made in 5 years I could have made in one trade.

So during that time I have made over a million dollars FX intraday trading but not just off one broker or account - off multi brokers and multi accounts.

It took me a previous 7 years to get to a decent level

So you are going to show me ONE TRADE that will beat that are you ?

I guess you will need to be using a minimum 100 lot per pip /point stake - maybe even 250 lots and your Capital account will be well over $ 3 million dollars - although if you are saying risk management is that "key" - you will need a $10m plus capital account.

Then if you had a $10million account and I had a $50million account - I am going to out trump you again

Imagine if Mr Trix had a $100 million account - he's going to out trump us both then

Therefore what you have said is STUPID :clap:

How long will this ONE TRADE last - under 30 mins - under 3 days - under 3 months or even 3 years ?

Furthermore it does not matter how good your risk management is - if you in FX trading sold the Euro under 1 1100 many years ago - then you would still not be in profit - even if you had the best risk management system in the entire world.

OK - you might still be in the game - but so what - 11 year plus of no profits off a trade is not that good - even with the best MM in the world.

Now that we have bought you down to earth - I suggest that you stop trying to attract vulnerable newbies etc - who still think you can take $1k to $1 million in 3 yrs with 3 months of training and either move on - or even better - chose a student and show this forum what you can do with him

By the way - I am not interested at all of being your student or one of them - but I am sure you will have many applicants who you then might find out are far clever than you thought

Good Trading to you and your students

Looking forward to more comedy

Regards

F

But F he has fired the shots and he is bringing the juice.All i need is that 1 trade.
images

images

My best friend is one of the very top traders for an very large institutional bank, & I mean seriously wealthy, my £20 per point is chicken feed to his personal trading accounts (yes he can, he lives off shore) but even he is not nearly as aggressive as you.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425944 said:
No matter who you talk to online on any forum or blog or social media platform...everyone has a mate or best mate who's the TOP dog with a bank or hedge fund or something similar along those lines....ever notice that ? ...its a strong trend is that... :LOL:

Think everyone on all these forums must have the same pal, because its always the TOP dog or one of the top dogs :p

IzaIza must be tokyojoes top trading mate at the very large institutional bank... you know... :)

Trixx don't cherry pick something I have said to you, to snide about me on another thread, I am trying to share my limited experience to help others, you are starting to get on my tits now mate.

I wasn't boasting about "mates in high places" I was stating a fact.

I know how hard it is to start out in this game, you are obviously the supreme ruler who imagines all others will bow to, it's a shame you are like this mate.

Trixx don't cherry pick something I have said to you, to snide about me on another thread, I am trying to share my limited experience to help others, you are starting to get on my tits now mate.

I wasn't boasting about "mates in high places" I was stating a fact.

I know how hard it is to start out in this game, you are obviously the supreme ruler who imagines all others will bow to, it's a shame you are like this mate.

Oh the drama of it all.... :-0

I wouldn't want to get on your tits now...no matter how big they are. Best call your mate and ask for advise or something if he can be bothered talking to you...might be busy off-shore spending some of that wealth though :LOL:

Anyway...supreme ruler sounds good...gonna see if MrMod will add that title to my name.

Successful traders would be wise to stay humble.

Risk management should be second nature, practice unconditionally anywhere and everywhere.
Even in forums...

What you can gain here is valuable knowledge, but instead risk that opportunity to boast.

But something so juvenile will not deter me. For those who seek some enlightenment, I can provide answers.

Genius; is not the answer to all questions, but the questions to all answers.

^^^^and what of these words master.Is there any juice in them^^^
I don't care if you like me, don't like me, if I get on your tits or don't get or your tits or anything else along those lines.

Am no interested dude...couldn't care less.

Am no after your or anyone else's approval or credibility or anything like that. My time here is strictly for my own amusement and entertainment...nothing more and nothing less.

Risk management should be second nature, practice unconditionally anywhere and everywhere.
Even in forums...

What you can gain here is valuable knowledge, but instead risk that opportunity to boast.

But something so juvenile will not deter me. For those who seek some enlightenment, I can provide answers.

Certain little clue in there that's gave it away....I know his twitter account. Keeps making the same grammar mistake. :LOL:

Clue: Blue Man (twitter)

If you made a website with "for traders, by traders" pasted over all it and charged $200/month, people would take you more seriously.

Even in forums...

if anyone remembers Socrates here ..........this guy sounds verrryy familiar ;)

Re Why everyone loses at trading and I win

Hello IzaIza,

How is going your trade ? Hope well. today i make little profit so far. :clap::LOL::cool: