Why do you visit trading Forums?

Why do you visit trading forums?

• To find help from more skilled traders!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • To help other traders!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To improve my trading skills!

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • To share my experience!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • For fun and joy.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • All the Above!

Votes: 23 43.4%

• Total voters
because:
Trade2Win.com (T2W) is a professional trading resource that promotes mature, intelligent & respectful discussion in a positive & safe environment for everyone. T2W is dedicated to developing and maintaining a friendly online community, where members of all ages and trading ability feel relaxed and comfortable.

I swear, thats it.

Peter

Not that I Don't believe you but..............

Attachments

• sick.jpg
    sick.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Fighting/arguing with complete strangers..:D

i only come on this forum as it's got the finest forum biff available and it often involves you bs, you just love it dontcha(y)
forgot to mention the lulz, and to think i had no idea what that was before i joined t2w.
oh yeah... and to call a few losers on the live call thread!!

because:
Trade2Win.com (T2W) is a professional trading resource that promotes mature, intelligent & respectful discussion in a positive & safe environment for everyone. T2W is dedicated to developing and maintaining a friendly online community, where members of all ages and trading ability feel relaxed and comfortable.

I swear, thats it.

Peter

think this post belongs in here:LOL: www.trade2win.com/boards/jokes-humour/6856-joke-day-348.html

Last edited:
i only come on this forum as it's got the finest forum biff available and it often involves you bs, you just love it dontcha(y)
forgot to mention the lulz, and to think i had no idea what that was before i joined t2w.
oh yeah... and to call a few losers on the live call thread!!

think this post belongs in here:LOL: www.trade2win.com/boards/jokes-humour/6856-joke-day-348.html

Oh I'm fookin terrible me mate honestly, I'll fight with anyone over anything and I'm supposed to be 'dead clever like' :innocent:..I hate losing, it's a real failing I know. As a kid (apart from footy) boxing was my main thing, and martial arts. I actually calmed down massively once I reached forty..I've only had the one real tear up in the past five years..no actually two..Strange thing is I don't lose my temper I just have no regard for my own self preservation when it all comes on top..

because:

I swear, thats it.

Peter

Howz tent city mate? Keep trading pete, you'll be moving into a new caravan the way you're going. Skies the limit!

because:

Peter

Because of this guys posts. He's funny for an American.

to improve my trading skills....but also I am glad to communicate with another traders) and some other good guys)

to improve my trading skills....but also I am glad to communicate with another traders) and some other good guys)

B0ll0cks !!
You're badged as a system vendor and you're posting in many forums fishing for mugs....oops:whistling.....investors

B0ll0cks !!
You're badged as a system vendor and you're posting in many forums fishing for mugs....oops:whistling.....investors

Oh Lord! It is a fantastic! How did you understand this?)
+100500!)))
No trolling)

p.s nice kitty)

well i visit trading forum due to two reason.
first i want to improve my skills and also i want to share my experience.