whst to study???????/

Hi there,
to cut to the point, i am trying to decide between 2 university degrees and having no luck. the toss up is between business economics and economics and finance.
i know there is not much between the two but i believe they will lead to different types of jobs, and it is this lack of knowledge of which degrees will lead to which jobs is the cause of my confusion. any help??????????????????????????:eek:

or why don't you fook yer lardy-dah pretensions off and join the Army like any real man ?

(i did a BA in 12 months flat while still pulling night stags, exercises etc. Fooking students. Kunts)

the bloke was saying there is no management/beaurocracy issues in trading, it's "you versus the market"-i'm saying there is in a very simple breakdown.

OK, then I agree.

(I will however add the caveat that if you try to develop trading from your own account into something bigger, there is a bucketload of beaurocracy to wade through, absolutely tons of it. IMO "jumping through the hoops" and the associated paper trail is by far the most difficult aspect of getting something off the ground).