Who wants to play wiv me chopper?

good to pass one hour of hangover recovery anyway !! not good for research for the morning though !!

Attachments

• mybest.JPG
    mybest.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 182
I reckon that takes me to 2nd spot behind Dave, cant see what wolfie has, cant read the doc file.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 155
If you can't beat 'em cheat 'em... hehe, well done chaps. Assuming you didn't do what I did ;)

As Arnie said.... " I'll be back "

Attachments

• Addicted.JPG
    Addicted.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 176
Wolfie has gone for the shortest flying time. 38

Pah! I beat that but was too embarrassed to post.

Was it raining in the UK yesterday? :cheesy:

This morning I have turned away from a 6 point spread on Footsie and got to 721 points.

I think I need a bigger chopper.

Split

Umm, actually I dont remember much of yesterday, asleep a lot you see, rained most of the night and this morning here. Just scored 1624... no point in posting screener didn't beat Dave :( or priceman :p

Hey, don't forget chaps, I was the T2W chopper challenge champeen :p 2k coming up.

BTW IG has 2 points at present.

Flying over obstacles is easier than flying under...I think :confused:

Hey Split, if you can get to 721 its not a lot more difficult along the route...honest :) I didn't have you down as a gamer, play on dude :cool:

my first full round (second time playing)....... i do have a similar game on my sony ericsson so i have a slight advantage. 35 (-7)........... got a bit of luck along the way though........... a crap literally threw the ball into the whole (that isn't supposed to happen is it??).

Attachments

• golf.JPG
    golf.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 133
my first full round (second time playing)....... i do have a similar game on my sony ericsson so i have a slight advantage. 35 (-7)........... got a bit of luck along the way though........... a crap literally threw the ball into the whole (that isn't supposed to happen is it??).

Definately not!!

However, in a freak incident, a crab may do!