Who wants to play wiv me chopper?

get's tricky above 600, my fellow passengers became very dizzy with my extreme flying skills :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• helo from fibo.JPG
    helo from fibo.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 790
get's tricky above 600, my fellow passengers became very dizzy with my extreme flying skills :LOL: :LOL:

actually, above 500 it looks like trading EURUSD using 1 min charts and bollinger bands during an asian session :cheesy:

Best I've done (so far) is over 700. Not sure if I beat Fib total though. Will have to post screen shots if we do. In that case don't tell Lightening about this, I think he is a bit of a wizz on these type of games. Can someone disable his joystick?

It is a bit like the markets. Nice smooth ups but wicked drops.

I've renamed me chopper The Northern Rock.

Have a few more silly games somewhere. I'll see if I can post 'em.

Best I've done (so far) is over 700. Not sure if I beat Fib total though. Will have to post screen shots if we do. In that case don't tell Lightening about this, I think he is a bit of a wizz on these type of games. Can someone disable his joystick?

It is a bit like the markets. Nice smooth ups but wicked drops.

I've renamed me chopper The Northern Rock.

Have a few more silly games somewhere. I'll see if I can post 'em.

Yes please options, post em up, I miss the arcade here for a little fun, maybe the members can use your thread for some action and post up high scores

I had a go yesterday, good game this, I beat fibo's but not yours, well not yet anyways :cheesy:

Lightning

Note to mods.

Could one of you please take the link to the golf about half way down the first page and put it with the chopper link please?

Muchos G

Damn! Just seen Lightnings' score. ##*&(*^$%&

Attachments

• chopper 3.JPG
    chopper 3.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 311
DON'T LET LIGHTENING SEE THAT LINK. HE WILL NEVER GET ANY TRADING DONE!:cheesy:

Taken a while but had to get ya LM. Me eyes are like this now though :eek:

Attachments

• Addicted.JPG
    Addicted.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 163