Who wants to enter the money game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockjunkie said:
I challenge you to show me where I said lottery winners have an edge.

Post 32 on this very thread, my hapless friend.

Stockjunkie said:
Who cares what you think about any website .

My optician. When I looked at it, my eyes started bleeding and now I have to wear specially-made lead glasses in case I make the same mistake again.

Spam Man said:
I could, but that wouldn't help you. This is the kind of stuff that you need to work out for yourself. Here's a clue : trading (successfully) is not about making predictions, it's about assessing the probabilities.

You did. I quoted you.

Well, yes.

A worthy aim. Unfortunately you have ended up with a website the design of which could provoke an epilectic fit containing what appears to be the unedited rantings of a madman.

You said you could...... Now understand that I am not asking you, to try to obtain knowledge from you, (or anybody else on this site for that matter), because if you say trading successfuly is not about making predictions but assessing the probabilities, already with this statement, I can tell you are a rank beginner. But I am curious as to how you can create a linkage that is not possible. I think, you, like a lot of members here, just post the first thought that comes into your head without properly considering what it is you are posting, frankly.

Spam Man said:
Post 32 on this very thread, my hapless friend.

My optician. When I looked at it, my eyes started bleeding and now I have to wear specially-made lead glasses in case I make the same mistake again.

No you are the hapless one . # 32 was a post by you which you ASCRIBED a quote to me , which has not been proven .

Show me the original , otherwise you are a LIAR and a fraud .

Last edited:
Okey doke fellas, much as I've enjoyed some of the comments on this thread, I reckon it is probably drawing to a close - unless someone wants to drag it back on course?

Bin it

rossored said:
Okey doke fellas, much as I've enjoyed some of the comments on this thread, I reckon it is probably drawing to a close - unless someone wants to drag it back on course?

Oh Ross, put this thread out of its' misery - kill it. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.