Who likes Dogs ?

My kids might get a Bengal cat, I reckon it'll take most dogs in the neighbourhood, quite looking forward to it jumping the Spaniel next door but one and the Shelty (?) the other side...

felis-bengalansis-284x300.jpg

4047_in-the-womb-cats-lions-5_04700300.jpg

My kids might get a Bengal cat, I reckon it'll take most dogs in the neighbourhood, quite looking forward to it jumping the Spaniel next door but one and the Shelty (?) the other side...

felis-bengalansis-284x300.jpg

4047_in-the-womb-cats-lions-5_04700300.jpg

That's very mean...

Why do you want to humiliate dogs now?

Have you considered what it will do to all the other cats in the area too? :whistling

mah dog;Taurus, i had to pay him in the currency of prawn crackers and apples for the photoshoot

Attachments

• Snapshot of me 3.jpg
    Snapshot of me 3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 172
while we are on cats, my cat is called skank, no joke.
when we put her in the kennels when we went on holiday, they actually had S-K-A-N-K on the cage.
and a week after she had a litter we took her to get spayed,she was once again pregnant after several litters. would anyone like to see a picture of skank.
she's on my bed too, no surprise and often lies on the bonnet of the car.
all of this is true, of this i am certain

she want even our cat.
funny enough we had to take her in as she was a single parent family living in our bushes and we felt pity for her one kitten so we took them both. we thought the kitten was a girl and called it tinkerbell, later found out it was tinkerballs, we call him tink now.
i also have a 9 year old goldfish called moby dick

no (well sometimes) but most life forms i talk to understand what im saying in one way or another

you are dumb and im dumber for even bothering to post

No not at all.

Dogs do understand when you talk to them. Not only that they sense your emotions. Psychiatrists and humans have to be tought to read body language but comes naturally to dogs who are very communicative.

They can sniff drugs, find dead bodies, guard areas and be tought to attack on command. They can also fetch the paper or slippers, sit, be quiete very easily with few words.

Some are even movie stars. ;)

If you don't like dogs what are you doing on a thread called "who likes dogs"?
Are you a troll?

i like dogs, just dont understand people who will go crazy over them ie talk to them ( i dont mean commands), introduce them to other to other people etc

what is a troll?

i like dogs, just dont understand people who will go crazy over them ie talk to them ( i dont mean commands), introduce them to other to other people etc

what is a troll?

You thinking of changing your avatar? :cheesy:

troll.jpg

Apologies to Atilla and Chartsy, hopefully i didnt offend; i genuinely didnt mean to...