Who is the Biggest Blowhard Here?

it is a bet you would lose.

you have just shown that this site is even worse than the other one. maybe you should have got off your ass and done a little research before spewing. sometimes people speak before they think and here it shows.

and I actually was wondering why I hadn't posted to this site since joining 3 yrs ago. thx for reminding me why.

I would like to double down on my bet please

The "Queen's English". In any event, there always seems to be a few of traders who act like they know it all. All that I want to preach is a professional gamblers system of money management. I may not have the best entry's and exits, but they hit at better than 50%. I break even at 42%. I cash out each time I double my bankroll, which is once or twice a month on average. I can show you how to make a living with your own system. This is not hard. You guys have it all wrong.

Looks like I have been asked to come here. A PM from the mod.

Thanks for your note, I wish you were as thoughtful in your posts. You claim you want to help, but instead your style is to irritate as many people as possible. Your posts agitate and inflame ET'rs and that's why your journals became free-for-alls. Notice how other journals remain good-natured, civil, friendly, professional, real earnest efforts where the topic remains on trading. Yours are the antithesis of that, and it's constant squabbling. That's why you are not welcome in the Journals Forum. I know you would like to feign innocence and blame it all on bwolinski, etc. but YOU are the problem and not the solution. Look at your current posts trying to disrupt others, or nonsense started in Psychology like "do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper". Please take your so-called educational efforts elsewhere, say T2W where you previously threatened or Traders Laboratory or Yahoo. But, again, you are not welcome in the Journals Forum as I don't have time to constantly babysit you and your machinations.

Magna

Errr... so now we have the intro the hype and all the drama out of the way :) when were you thinking of making a start ?