Who is the best member on t2w?

I like meanreversion and trader_dante. Just the right balance of helpful and lulz! For pure lulz - Arabian and Pazienza. For pure helpfulness - too many have helped me to mention but BBmac, trendie, Mr. Charts.... There are loads actually.

As for Black Swan, he's had a bit of a bashing on this thread. Personally I think he's... OK. The thing is, he's clearly intelligent, and could be helpful, but most of the time he'd rather not. He'd rather be rude and patronising. He reminds me a bit of Cristiano Ronaldo. Has the ability to take on a few players and score a goal but most of the time he'd rather take a dive and try and get a free kick/penalty. He spoilt football for me! Whenever there is one of those petty little internet arguments Black Swan is there. Says it all really. Otherwise he is intelligent and can be very funny.

On a final note, I'd say that there are a lot of very knowledgeable members here that don't really get noticed because they don't bother with all the lulzy threads.... These are the ones you want to seek out when you need help!

Anyway, gonna watch the rugby now. COME ON ENGLANDDDDD!!!!!! :medieval:

Martinghoul gammajammer for their patience and diverging institutional stuffs. E.g. gammajammer posted a thread telling us swiss gov when was gonna intervene once. Others too. You know who you are.

Martinghoul gammajammer for their patience and diverging institutional stuffs. E.g. gammajammer posted a thread telling us swiss gov when was gonna intervene once. Others too. You know who you are.

Thanks Scose, I do know who I am. But people reading this might not know who I am. So say my name, beeyatch.

HwSteele for thread on pitchforks,Nvp and MontyT2w all come up with good posts and make for good reading.