Which spread betting company - with a twist!

boozey

I intend to make some trades where, as it were, I have limited downside and great upside. Which spread betting company is least likely to report suspicious transactions? I don't plan on doing anything illegal, but I don't want my private affairs looked at too closely, either.

Any will happily take your money. Are we talking equities, FX, commodities, bonds something else?

I intend to make some trades where, as it were, I have limited downside and great upside. Which spread betting company is least likely to report suspicious transactions? I don't plan on doing anything illegal, but I don't want my private affairs looked at too closely, either.

Well open a few and spread it around.
Reduce size in each and I doubt any of them will care !

youd need to explain more.Most sb firms love this sort of thing,if its not illegal then they will believe it doesnt work