Hi

i am a newbie here . Could you list some sites which you like the most to forex

thanx for your reply :rolleyes:

Free Info

mfreak said:
Hi

Not sure what you mean but you will find much free info. on this site if you use the "Search" facility under "resources" at the top of this page , use the "K.Lab. link and "Traderpedia" links above also. Then there is Moneytec.com and Elitetrader.com (Forums - scroll down to "Forex"). Avoid anyone trying to sell their "winning" methods or systems.

neil said:
Not sure what you mean but you will find much free info. on this site if you use the "Search" facility under "resources" at the top of this page , use the "K.Lab. link and "Traderpedia" links above also. Then there is Moneytec.com and Elitetrader.com (Forums - scroll down to "Forex"). Avoid anyone trying to sell their "winning" methods or systems.

thanx neil for the help , i mean which site are you trading forex

I have another question . are forex brokes sometimes scams , they do not pay your profit

mfreak said:
Hi

The best one is fxstreet.com
i dont think you will need anything else.
some very nice tutorials here.

Also you could try actionforex, very good free daily commentary, with charts

Tading naked and Da Charts, don't have the links but if you searched through google i'm sure u'll find them quick.

Personally I find moneytec to be system sellers and 90% live calls which doesn't teach much IMO...

jezza888 said:
Personally I find moneytec to be system sellers and 90% live calls which doesn't teach much IMO...

I agree to some extent, but their beginner thread has some good info. You might just have to go back a few pages to some of the older posts. Also read their sticky posts in the beginner section. Good stuff!