Which indecators indecate the best

what do u think the best technical indicator to use in predictions?

• RSI

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MACD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new highs new lows

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • trend

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • all above together

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • others

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
agreed. It tells you everything you need to know. The problem is many traders "disagree" with the market and think that price can be "wrong"

Yes, it's a funny old thing. Trading is actually very simple but we make it very complicated for ourselves by imposing our ideas and beliefs or more often what we want to happen on top of what we see on the chart.

I’ll tell you what I will do for you rar705, you give me the following set of charts, OHLC or Candle (they are both of equal use), all of which are to include Volume/OI on a separate scale:-

1. Your chosen instrument for the trading timeframe in which you have a primary interest.

2. Your chosen instrument for the next 3 superordinate timeframes to the trading timeframe in which you have a primary interest.

3. Your chosen instrument for the subordinate timeframe (if applicable – disregard if this is tick) to the trading timeframe in which you have a primary interest.

4. Commodities Index (CRB) Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

5. Gold Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

6. Dollar Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

7. T-Bond Price Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

8. Sector (if chosen instrument constitutes a sector) Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

9. Market Index (if chosen instrument constitutes an Index) Daily chart for 3 years leading to the period in question.

I will then tell you what indicator or indicators will give you the information you need for that instrument, at that particular cycle of the market and in relation to all other markets that influence, and/or are influenced by that instrument, at that point in time, in order to make a high-probability and low-risk trade. I will provide entry point and criteria, initial stop and three target ranges which will have criteria associated with them quite in addition to price level. I will recommend an exit strategy based on dynamic price and volume development which will limit your initial risk and also serve to preserve accrued profits whilst in the position. If additionally you care to suggest a real or nominal trading capital base, your investment profile aspirations and your empirical appetite for risk, I will even calculate your position size and (if appropriate to your profile and appetite) a scaling-in and scaling-out paradigm as well.

You can then decide, if you chose to, to consider the basis and process which I used to construct that trade and which significantly lower level data I used and upon what other information and knowledge I clearly depended in order to have deduced that personalised solution for you.

If you take that route, rather than simply taking my trade or my recommendation for which indicator or indicators to use, I guarantee you will not have been the first to have had a life-changing and inspirational blinding flash of light in your particular neck of the woods.

This is not a challenge, but an offer.

I suspect the vast majority will take the indicators and run.

top marks to the Degrees for his offer. I would take it.
education for nothing, from someone willing to to put his neck on the line.