Which cryptocurrencies are best to invest in?

williamssandra

Hi, fellows!
I am interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. I have only invested in stocks so far. Can you advise me which cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment?
Can you share your personal experience? Any tips? :)

I've been dabbling in Bitcoin lately, although it is a bit more volatile than what I usually invest in. Also interested in LTC and Ripple, but I'm staying away from DOGE. I'm no expert on this though, so I'd like to know what others are investing in as well.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with me! You have been quite helpful as after all I am a just stepping into crypto trading. :)

Hi, fellows!
I am interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. I have only invested in stocks so far. Can you advise me which cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment?
Can you share your personal experience? Any tips? :)
What are your targets?

I've just been trading Coinbase shares for a few months. Actually the shares pretty much follow the bitcoin price, but for me at least it makes it easier than trying to pick the right coin(s), or to try to diversify appropriately.

I've just been trading Coinbase shares for a few months. Actually the shares pretty much follow the bitcoin price, but for me at least it makes it easier than trying to pick the right coin(s), or to try to diversify appropriately.
Yes, you are right in your openion.

Aside from ones that you have conviction in as I mentioned before to go further I would suggest look into the large ones and so called "blue-chip" coins that are the ones that represent networks eg. SOL, ADA, MATIC, AVAX, FTM etc

Yet who knows if the markets are already at bottom or still go down further, stay alert and be on the safe side. Do not entice others to make investments and lose money.

I only got into crypto last year. My allocations have changed quite a lot over the last 6 months. Unless you're used to leveraged trading, say with spread betting or CFDs (which I don't recommend for most), the daily movements will make your head spin. If getting into it for the first time, I'd suggest sticking to BTC (maybe some ETH too) and dollar cost averaging in, perhaps weekly, and then have a long term time horizon.

My current allocation is evenly divided between:

BTC
ETH
SOL
LUNA
FTM
LINK
DOT
NEAR

I've only rebalanced once, so the %s have changed over time.

I see most altcoins following bitcoin's movement, could have some differences in pricing movement. So you can just stick to any high volume coin and have a confidence that Bitcoin will hike.