Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

DC - Yep - tempted to put a small long on myself before i go sort my grandad's tea out, but with my luck this week prob not good idea :(

Having said that watch it get back to 800 while im out :devilish:

Good luck to all

def not a good idea

if it goes to 800 no worries theres always tomorrow

Im still short from 70 but gettin bored so may scratch trade and go hire a dvd

FREE LIVE DOW CHARTS?

Does anyone know where to get free live dow charts please.

Thanks

MJHH

dc,

nice plug, and it's free,, and it works

I got home after three hours on the motorway to see that it reached 800, well done, I just went short, are you also short from 770?

dc,

when you said that you're short from 70, you were talking dow, weren't you?

Last edited:
No Mark
went to make a cuppa as it shot through so closed -8 points

this was on the dow my ftse was taken off at close

I know where you are comming from, pat. Let's get a trade in for Monday. Have you ever tried true darksiding through SB? Try it! It's an experience, to say the least.

Snap!........should be the thought. None of this pondering!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's get a trade in for Monday. Have you ever tried true darksiding through SB?

explain please??
and which SB alows you to put an order in before Sunday night?

For monday - I call a spurt up to 10800, indecision back down to 10780 then possible freefall from that point onwards. Does anyone care to disagree?

P.S. Why are the SB spreads so wide in relation to a CFD prov?

For monday - I call a spurt up to 10800, indecision back down to 10780 then possible freefall from that point onwards. Does anyone care to disagree?

It is a likely scenario.....furtherout I see the majors ending the week lower....

Good Luck all for the week ahead....

Nikkei is going upside wild.....
Gold is also going crazy.....

dow possible analysis

amazonianLothari said:

P.S. Why are the SB spreads so wide in relation to a CFD prov?

Hi AMAZ,
indicators are now showing a possible change of direction within the next 4 days to an upward movement , I see the FUTURES are showing upwards today !

Time will tell , just go with the moves. I do not try for direction , the Market will go it's own way in it's own time and will beat you up in the long run if you trade on how you see direction.
I will wait for the Indicator to confirm, but take a look at the Dow contest and you will see what % is up or down on T2W
Take Care, Regards :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

twiggytwo said:
Hi AMAZ,
indicators are now showing a possible change of direction within the next 4 days to an upward movement , I see the FUTURES are showing upwards today !

Time will tell , just go with the moves. I do not try for direction , the Market will go it's own way in it's own time and will beat you up in the long run if you trade on how you see direction.
I will wait for the Indicator to confirm, but take a look at the Dow contest and you will see what % is up or down on T2W
Take Care, Regards :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By judging the opening gap up, it 'should' go as far as 10836; failure to reach that will be a weakness and downward move is favoured. If it broke through 836, it still has to go above 850 to pass the last high of last week. Right now I will just go with the flow. :cheesy:

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone using CMC to trade the Dow have a huge (60 point) spike down at 15.33 and then back up again, then down again and up again - all finishing at 15.38? It hit 10739/43, then up and down a bit before finally settling back at 10781/85.

What the heck was going on? :rolleyes:

leovirgo said:
me neither. perhaps you were talking about SB?

CMC markets spread-betting for the US30 (DJI). I've just spoken with someone else who uses them and has had the same spike. But there is nothing showing on any other charts for the Dow. Strange!

JillyB said:
CMC markets spread-betting for the US30 (DJI). I've just spoken with someone else who uses them and has had the same spike. But there is nothing showing on any other charts for the Dow. Strange!
It happened with Finspreads SB sometimes ago. They blame REU data feed.

the spikes on cmc happened on both dow and sp, but it was just a glitch, no orders were filled, and even if thery were, they would have been cancelled.

cmc gets a lot of false spikes, on the MSFT they get them daily