Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

you mean the special fibs mofo? lol?

no.. this is largely proprietory.. i took DC's genesis system. stripped it down, and actually made what appears to be a workable version of it. took some doing though.

i wonder if Steve Copan wants to buy a system?

currently looks like i missed todays low by 10 points.. ah well.. :)

I'll bet. Nearly took a long there myself at 10105 on the puilback from 10130. Interesting to see what happens now at 10130 again.

FetteredChinos said:
right looks like we are eyeball to eyeball again..

half a stake long at 10,087..

:)

You got it right again (damn you :rolleyes:) Closed out my 1085 short.
Whats your take on the high today.

not sure on the high today, perhaps 10,180-190 as that is where i will bail out..

looks like a decent enough Buy day forming..

in which case (and assuming a high in that region) tomorrow's long will be in the 10,133 area.. looking for a 10,200 close to the week, and another crap attempt at the Dow comp :(

shabba.. closed for +105..

thats + 214 for the day..
and +289 for the week..

6 wins from 6..

you have been a lovely audience..

may enjoy those beers tonight.. :)

Give THE MAN a coconut
Don't know how he does it, must be mystic megs bloke :LOL:

subscribe? dont be ridiculous.. i wouldnt charge for this...

:)

its not rocket science, and it does go through bad periods when the market dons its flares and gets trendy. so you just have to make hay before the horses get there...

right... unless we break the current high of 10,196 ish, give or take..

then im going to put a small order in for tomorrow to go long at the midpoint of today (anticipating a "sell day") ie a sideways one.

current midpoint as it stands is about 10,135.. which is also almost a day's average range from the current high.

confluent signals? :)

I've missed todays session so far, 15min chart looks interesting. Nice trades FC.

I won't be trading today. No real change then still range bound... 10200 resistance and 10000 major support as suggested earliar in the thread.

10200 -250 giving the upward case some major resistance. Might be tempted to short with tight stop should we see those levels.

Another touch at 10200 seems highly likely and a test towards 10250 shouldn't be ruled out for todays session....

Goodluck

No DCB yet. This cat won't die that quickly....but it will eventually. Just not yet.

More range bound activity or a breakout which would take us towards 10365-400 looks likely.

Volume confirming todays move so fsr, ahead of yesterdays pace

Yup, nice turn around nice pattern

The bulls just won't let this bull market go....will they! They still believe! :devilish:

Oh well the longer it takes the bigger the pop in my opinion. But for now more upside until the end of this month...

Yeah we found a bit more oil in the tank than we expected, so all is fine in the world :LOL: Don't ya just love the market.