Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Pat494 said:
I am inclined to agree. If 10200 is firm then the only way is down.

Today's action is beginning to remind me of that Kit Kat advert. You know the one, where a photographer waits for hours to get picture of a couple of Pandas, then the moment that he turns his back, they come out of their enclosure and do a dance.

You just know, what will happen if you go and make yourself a cup of coffee. :LOL:

kriesau said:
I CAN DO THAT HERE :) (have to shout because you haven't got any windows and might not hear me !)

I want to feel the sun and see the sea - c'mon Justyn, if you want to make some money from a holiday let you'll need to give the customer what he wants.

We can rent you someones second home here (If you don't tell the owner of course) :cheesy:

One of my favourite ads
but it still doesn't answer the basic question of which way

Could the absence of Racer and other natural bears be significant ??
(how do you do the quote bit ?)

Last edited:
Pat494 said:
Today's action is beginning to remind me of that Kit Kat advert. You know the one, where a photographer waits for hours to get picture of a couple of Pandas, then the moment that he turns his back, they come out of their enclosure and do a dance.

You just know, what will happen if you go and make yourself a cup of coffee.

One of my favourite ads
but it still doesn't answer the basic question of which way

Could the absence of Racer and other natural bears be significant ??

I'm still here... and not really a natural bear! I am a bull and an optimist... and I know the Dow is going to plummet :cheesy:

2 hours of sideways movement. Yawn. Come back Socrates, all is forgiven! Least there is some entertainment when he's around ;)

cambridgedon said:
Just stopped out short from 10185!! More like Cambridge dolt.

Welcome to the thread

Jilly .....well done for holding on to your long.......your a braver man than I !! :eek:

Been busy last few days, just thought I'd pop in and say Hello to everybody.....

I see the threads lost one of it's stars! Oh well.....

Hope the tradings going well....

Quick stat....this week is Seasonally very strong....I see its of too a good start then......!

The Dow should be able to close above 10400 this week....

Its in the balance at the moment as we're around 10200....bears wanting to drag it down towards 10000 and bulls trying to lift it towards 10400.....should be fun

user said:
Been busy last few days, just thought I'd pop in and say Hello to everybody.....

I see the threads lost one of it's stars! Oh well.....

No i'm still here ....oh ! those stars ! with you now :LOL:

Threads lost a star, now I said not to supercharge the Dow.. made the bears fed up and cross

No i'm still here ....oh ! those stars ! with you now

:devilish:

Threads lost a star, now I said not to supercharge the Dow.. made the bears fed up and cross

Sorry about that....

Dow back down towards 10200 or will we see a one touch at 10250 before the close...

For those that follow the daily volume, here's how we did.

Attachments

• snapshot-5.png
    snapshot-5.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 132
  • snapshot-6.png
    snapshot-6.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 141