Where can I find some useful Forex news?

JohnsonG

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie to the Forex world, and I want to learn as much as I can about Forex trading. I'm trading for about 5-6 moths now, everything is going good so far, but I'm limiting myself from trading a lot, and risking for now.

If its not too hard can you guys give me some links for websites, where I can read Forex news, maybe learn couple of things, read some useful articles.
(but I don't need a website to teache me how to trade, just a Forex news, articles website)

thank you for your consideration. :innocent:

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie to the Forex world, and I want to learn as much as I can about Forex trading. I'm trading for about 5-6 moths now, everything is going good so far, but I'm limiting myself from trading a lot, and risking for now.

If its not too hard can you guys give me some links for websites, where I can read Forex news, maybe learn couple of things, read some useful articles.
(but I don't need a website to teache me how to trade, just a Forex news, articles website)

thank you for your consideration. :innocent:

You can check forex hound for its daily forex overview.

Learn how to trade forex with tradetheeasyway.com

Hi Traders,

US clocks have already gone back this weekend so oil will open at 1pm and equities 1.30pm

Here is a short video (normally about10 minutes) of the markets talking about my view on the week ahead from the proxies to currencies, commodities and equities (US only).

http://www.thehamiltons.co.uk/14-03_10/14-03_10.html