Where can i find information on bond auctions ?

Forgot to mention: I like to trade the gifts from macro's as well like the horrible GBP PMI today!
When I make a nice homerun like this one I immediately call it a day.

Update:

The Amplify Trading Daily Figure Sheet is probably updated a bit earlier.

Today I checked at 0230ET and it was allready updated for the day!

Look out for the Portuguese auctions tomorrow morning, around 10am. Should be interesting considering the peripheral eu nonsense is back on the table.

The Portuguese auction tomorrow should indeed be an interesting one. Do you know where the results are published as close to them being released as possible? I had a look on the Portuguese central bank web site but could only find an archive of results starting in 2010. Thanks.

Keep your trigger finger on the Euro between 0530-0545ET when it should hit the wire.

Take a small timeframe and just follow the flow; this could very well be a nice gift!

Results are published by most news services. DJ Newswires always publishes them most of the times somewhere in between.
If you don't have a news service you can also watch CNBC but you better just watch the volume on the Euro to be sure!

what I would like a link to is whether these bond auctions are just rollovers (5 year for 5 year)

or whether the sovereigns are looking for longer dates than the expiring bonds (5 year instead of 3 year)

I was referring to the duration of the outstanding issuance etc, rather than just the auction calendar.
Oh, that point. Sorry than. But I am still hopelessly searching even for auction schedule. May someone point to subscription version though?

Hi there!
Guys, for those who are interested in auction schedule. I finally found what I was looking for.
Raw version of that is available here Event VTB24 (sorry, the site is in Russian, but info could be understood clearly in English)
The way I found it is quite simple. I called to my broker and asked them, after 3-4 "I will put you through" I got to a guy who is in duty to prepare economic calendar for their site, he pointed me to the link.
He said also, that this kind of information they get from fee-based bloomberg service, so sometimes free info could not be up to date, but still this is something.
Would be great if someone called to his broker and may be altogether we could get more reliable information

Last edited:
If all you want is just basic event timing and amounts then you can get it on Ransquawk

both daily and weekly calendar

Hi guys, Im new here.

Can anyone tell me, where there is a comprehensive bond auction schedule?

Cant seem to find it on Google

oh,european bond, anyone heard the bond of Schaeffler, how can I get it's info. last time somebody told me it raised to 336 Mio from 200 Mio.

Another mass poster building up a post count before spamming the board.
You could at least use a better online language translator tool(n)

Another mass poster building up a post count before spamming the board.
You could at least use a better online language translator tool(n)

hgh has been posting randomly about schaeffer numerous times. the bot must be triggered by the word 'bond' or smthg similar, its f annoying, cos everyone wastes their time reading the latest post.....about nothing.