When will they make it hard for me?

oriana

Just wondering how much I'd have to be making a week before a company like BinaryBet would place me on manual bets? Could I make £200 a week without things being made difficult for me?

I have made a LOT more than that and never experienced any problems / delay with them. IMHO they are really good. They have a lot of liquidity to match positions so I think they can take a lot.

shouldn't be a problem
@£30pp you might find fills a little slower

As soon as you start betting £20 pound and above and winning regularly. Also if you withdraw the profit as soon as make it as leunt put it. Few times i had problems when i ask to withdraw the money sometimes it takes couples of hours sometimes up to next day. As soon as you withdraw £10,000 or more a week. Things will start to get a bit slow sometimes especially when you want to get out of the trade.

But generally binarybet is ok.

But i never had any problem when trading with small stake.

bizmanny said:
As soon as you start betting £20 pound and above and winning regularly. Also if you withdraw the profit as soon as make it as leunt put it. Few times i had problems when i ask to withdraw the money sometimes it takes couples of hours sometimes up to next day. As soon as you withdraw £10,000 or more a week. Things will start to get a bit slow sometimes especially when you want to get out of the trade.

But generally binarybet is ok.

But i never had any problem when trading with small stake.

Well how much on avergae are you risking per trading session (say FTSE 0800 to 1630)????

"As soon as you withdraw £10,000 or more a week. "

wow someone is good at trading binaries. :)

Robertral said:
Well how much on avergae are you risking per trading session (say FTSE 0800 to 1630)????

I used to risk anything up £5,000 but not anymore nowadays i am more disciplined after being to hell and back.
But nowadays i am only risking maximum about 4% of my trading capital per trading session. And i don't trade everyday.

In this game importance of money management cannot be overstated. I learned it the hard way. You know those sort of lessons one never forget.