Whats your vice?

What hi-fi setup you got Rossini?

Sam.

Do you want the long version that make me look like a geek? Well here it is-

Naim CDs2, Xps, Nac52, Supercap, 4x Nap 135's Bi-amped into Neat ULTIMATUM MF9's. All sitting on quadraspire racks.

Does that mean anything to you? Not many people have heard of Naim/neat etc...

What hi-fi setup you got Rossini?

Sam.

I'v just looked at your profile and see you live in Chester, I used to work in Acoustica part time. Its down Hoole Rd, you been in there? I still help out if they need it as i'm mates with the guys who work there.

Hey Rossini! I know Hoole Road but I haven't been to Acoustica. There is a Richer Sounds, Peters Hi Fi and also a Bang and Olufsen shop down that way... But normally I just go to the Oaklands or the Faulkner and get pissed! Lol. You from Chester then??? Naim - Very Nice! I think I had quite a different budget to yours! I have NAD CD and Amp combo, QED interconnects and speaker cables and I did have some Wharfedales but last years I built my own speakers as a project and they are awesome! Its a pretty good budget system really but not quite Naim! I am intreagued now, where are you form? I am also quite drunk :)

Sam.

suits, cars and watches sound good to me. Women are my main vice though, if it weren't for them I would have far more friends and far fewer STDs