What's Your Political Compass

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Gandhi
axeswithnames.gif

Me
pcgraphpng.php

And i can honestly say, i answered all of the questions from the depths of my soul :)

Last edited:
thats me there with you j trader with gandi and the lama guy!

Attachments

• politicalcompasbd.png
    politicalcompasbd.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,939
There should have been a neutral option.
To have to be either for or against something is fascistic.
Richard

Attachments

• pcgraphpng.png
    pcgraphpng.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 264
Next I thought I'd put myself into the mind set of that wonderful peace-loving democrat, Vladimir Putin and answer as he would :LOL:

Attachments

• putin.png
    putin.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,909
Pretty good being close to the Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela. Trading with a conscience.

Attachments

• Political Compass.JPG
    Political Compass.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,853
Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
There should have been a neutral option.
To have to be either for or against something is fascistic.
Richard

Yes, I thought that. There were a few subjects I would've liked to stay neutral on.

I guess the test is designed to force you off the fence.

Interesting to find that most peeps ended up in the lower left square ( lefty libertarian types ) with only a few exceptions.

dd

Yes i wonder why there was no neutral option on the test. Some questions i really would have been "neither agree nor disagree" but was forced to choose "agree" or "disagree" which was not a true reflection of me....

I wonder how the questions about astrology and luck fit in. Obviously I strongly disagreed with both, but on strongly agreeing for fun it knocked my Auth/Lib score up to -4.92 from -5.88 while the L/R stayed the same. Are people who believe in luck and astrology somehow oppressed by authority, as well as just being silly? :)

Abstract art that doesn't represent anything shouldn't be considered art at all.

I thought this was a bad question. Most abstract art does represent something, such as a concept or mood.

Hey guys!

You do realise that now you have completed the self assessment tests, which include your VERY strongly held political views and subliminal threats against the establishment that you are now on worldwide computer data banks and federal and government agencies.

The daily movements and habits of the more 'unsavoury' characters will be monitored.

Beware the knock on the door in the middle of the night! :eek:

Who started this thread off?

What do we know about him? (Or her).

Has anyone seen him? (Or her).

Does this person really exist?

They are everywhere.
They are watching.
Waiting. :-0

An interesting take on the above test is not what you think you are but what would you like your leader to be !
Remembering that you are much more likely to be with me and the rest at the bottom of the heap not in the :-
White House
Kremlin
10 Downing St.
Some palace in bongo - bongo land
etc.

tread carefully my son - OR they will be after YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :-0