Whats the worst words for a trader?

many thanks everyone,,, but regarding replies,,, are there a few that would relate to the trader personally,, ie emotionally or in physiology or in bad habits etc..
my list originally was:
1.Anxious
2. Addictive
3. Bored
4. Compulsive
5. Crowd Follower - Conformist.
6.Defensive
7. Denial
8. Depressed
9. Easily Distracted.
10. Egotistical.
11. Fatigued.
12. Fear of a Loss
13. Fearful
14. Gambler
15. Greedy
16. Impulsive
17. Indecisive
18. Inefficient
19. Judgemental
20. Nervous
21. Obsessive.
22. Over Trade
23. Paralysed
24. Procrastinators
25. High Risk Takers
26. Self Sabotage
27. Self Limiting beliefs
28. Stressful
29. Trade for Excitement
30. Uncertain

=========
so words like procrastination etc,,
any more anyone can come up with on this kind of line??
cheers...
(I do like margin call & slippage though!):D

You noted all the good one. Now everyone just wants to wind down on Friday. You'll have a hard time getting any sense out of anyone.

Are you two snobs or something? Who the f has been to the opera? Plays are as far as I go.

Good God man, Mozart and Opera don't quite extend as far as the Capital of Culture then?

article-1117542-003A9CBA00000258-681_468x334.jpg

Good God man, Mozart and Opera don't quite extend as far as the Capital of Culture then?

They have the Philharmonic hall etc but thats not a place where "normal" people go often. Liverpools class, wealth and culture divides are ridiculous mate. Plus its extremely racist.

TBH this capital of culture thing is b*llocks. Only ones who benefit from it were real estate developers who owned docklands, corporates oh and the councillors but I'm not getting started on them. Esp on a public website. Libel and all that.

Are you two snobs or something? Who the f has been to the opera? Plays are as far as I go.

Yeah that's right - goose and I are snobs because we have heard of an opera singer who isn't f**king Pavarotti.

Nothing to do with you being an intellectually limited nobhead is it, no, the fault obviously lies with Goose and I.

Hmmmm