what you guys think of the stock yge

avmood

what you guys think of yge? the macd and stostochastic is just pointing up, and candlestick looks ok. I will buy it for short term. probably between 3 days - 3 weeks. if the pattern doesn't work out right, I will sell it. anyone has any comment on the stock?

never mind, the stock is dropping 5% now, I won't buy it unless it is closing high.

noone has any opinion on this? the stock is up 6.5% now, cover all the lost that it dropped this morning.

I bought this stock before closing yesterday, and made a profit of 7% so far.

I bought this stock before closing yesterday, and made a profit of 7% so far.
I'd sell it if I were you; take your profit and run. it's looking overbought and a pullback is on the cards. There's clear resistance in the form of the June swing lows around $17.00 which price is testing as I write. If it does pull back, then $16.00 is a clear area of support and marks the the daily high of the last two days.
Tim.

hey, thanks for your comment. I actually hold it today since dow is up a lot and made a profit over 15% today. I will watch and see tomorrow, if the trend goes against me, I will sell it.

I actually hold it today since dow is up a lot and made a profit over 15% today. I will watch and see tomorrow, if the trend goes against me, I will sell it.
A rising tide floats all boats. The stock doesn't look strong enough to buck the market and do it's own thing and, as soon as the market starts to sell off, I would be very surprised indeed if YGE didn't follow suit. Well done on the 15% - try not to give it back!
Tim.