What would you do

Mate I am up over 1500pts since last week, yes pts not pounds, I am serious else I wouldn't ask, and I am not a newbie to trading.

Slow down,
My secret system made me 24k in my first month another 9k in the fifth week and took it all back plus 11k in two days and has me now thinking what did i do wrong.
The markets have not change but my finspreads account has.

Ha Ha. Yup. My system was brilliant for the last 6 weeks - 4000+ pips. It's tanked today - luckily i've been really discretionary with it and should still come out of today with a reasonable profit, and maintain a decent one whilst I work out the 'kinks'.

Out of interest strongboes - how much backtesting have you done/ will you be doing?

Well, I initially worked on this method around 8 years ago at uni, didn't have any cash at all and never have until now. I forgot about it if i'm honest as couldn't trade as had no capital. So i have been waiting along time to start tradin in that sense!

recently 12 months whilst refining, 4 weeks trading so far, I have a business to run and used to have an extremely demanding ex which meant I couldn't trade. She's gone and so is my stress, trading is a walk in the park in comparison!