What Spread do you pay on Aud/Nzd?

Got ya, do you really believe they trade/trend in different ways? TBH I can overlap my set up on just about anything and I have the same level of expectation..

What is the TF you mostly trade off? I think that the longer TF's look very similar on almost any instrument. But on shorter TF's I think there can be a huge difference.

What is the TF you mostly trade off? I think that the longer TF's look very similar on almost any instrument. But on shorter TF's I think there can be a huge difference.

15 minutes, but also have longer term trades based on/dictated by 4 hour TFs (which may involve trades rolling over for a day+)

The one currency I did experience 'odd behaviour' with was Swissies in just about any pairing. However I can only really concentrate on four pairs at stages throughout the day, therefore I looked and moved on.

The reason for my question is that I would like to start scalping this pair as I like the ranges it often moves in. However I do need a tight spread and so far the best I can find is a fixed 8 spread. This is from a company that I have never heard of and I wouldn't like to give them my money.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can try FXCBS their spread is variable but quite low about 5 pip. Could you tell me which broker gives fixed 8 pip spread? Thanks