What really annoys you ?

I didn't mean the weather, despite using the words grey and overcast, I meant life in general in the UK. Plus it's very expensive in the UK.

Agreed...Dartmoor is nice but it's nothing in comparison to the wilderness you get in North America, Canada, or the climate you get in Australia, Southern Europe. Food is crap in UK too. :sneaky:

excuse me but the food is not crap we have a huge variety of quick service restaurants. I had a cracking lunch in subway for £3. where else can you feed a family of 4 for £10.99 with a family bucket. People in the UK always criticise the NHS too, just try going to the a55 end of nowhere and getting a serious illness, then see how you like the NHS. the weather is 5hite though. I will always have a home in the UK, it is relatively safe, orderly and above all British. I like going to foreign countries and laughing at there inability to get anything done (except the Germany & Switzerland). The trouble is we went soft on human rights when we should have just stuck to the British way and settled things over a cricket match. When I hit it big time tarding I will get somewhere in the sun to trade from to top up the vitamin D. :cheesy: have it.

Last edited:
excuse me but the food is not crap we have a huge variety of quick service restaurants. I had a cracking lunch in subway for £3. where else can you feed a family of 4 for £10.99 with a family bucket. People in the UK always criticise the NHS too, just try going to the a55 end of nowhere and getting a serious illness, then see how you like the NHS. the weather is 5hite though. I will always have a home in the UK, it is relatively safe, orderly and above all British. I like going to foreign countries and laughing at there inability to get anything done (except the Germany & Switzerland). The trouble is we went soft on human rights when we should have just stuck to the British way and settled things over a cricket match. When I hit it big time tarding I will get somewhere in the sun to trade from to top up the vitamin D. :cheesy: have it.

Dutch, I'm British and have lived in Spain since 1965. I love both countries and hate to sret one against the other.. Holes do not have to be picked, though, both countries have enough, already. Times are changing and not, always, for the better. Neither country can afford the social services that it has.

Life's as colourful as you make it. This is not a cheap country to live in, but the value per year invested living here is incredible. And Dartmoor is not 'nice', it has indeed killed a few people. And why are you eating crap food?

If breaking rocks is your thing then Dartmoor is great and one can stay free of charge at Her Majesty's holiday camp in Princetown.

Dutch, I'm British and have lived in Spain since 1965. I love both countries and hate to sret one against the other.. Holes do not have to be picked, though, both countries have enough, already. Times are changing and not, always, for the better. Neither country can afford the social services that it has.

Donde viva?
I love the south of Spain and I'm not talking about the tourist infested areas either.

When one watches the chart for hours and it doesn't look like it will ever go in the direction wanted. So one closes and it rushes in exactly that direction.

Sky,BBC, and all the other Zionist Propaganda broadcasters .

I hate tendering being asked to give more change for a bill when the person working there has an entire cash drawer. Pisses me off.

Oh yeah, and so does the exceptionally Pro-Zionist/Jewish outlook of our world today. I dare not say more, lest I want to put my account at stake... for being a "rayciss".

leaf blowers

Why blow leaves? they a) just flippin fall again b) they are biodegradable and c) they blow bloody back!

Fdrix, you don't want your lunch and dinner at the wrong times, but I think you're actually having the wrong meals anyway! Where I come from it has to be dinner at 12 and tea at 6!

inanimate objects not doing as they're told, despite repeatedly telling them and increasing the volume!
especially big rocks and stones..

pointless and information-challenged replies to threads where the person has not bothered to read the question properly, a sort of drive-by posting.

much like this post.....

oh, and you're going to need a bigger boat.

The plastic milk bottle covering under the cap that is glued on so hard that when you pull the tab, it breaks off leaving the cover still stuck fast to the bottle so you can't get any milk out.