What is the Best Trading Software

ethem

I am currently a Sharescope user in the UK, but I have recently decided to look into a new trading platform as sharescope is not able to offer me everything I want.

I have found it difficult to find a platform that provides fibonacci time retracements. I have been using a spreadsheet to calcualate them on a daily time format but its difficult to do when looking intraday.

I spread bet rather than trade stocks, so I am trying to find something like Sharescope but it will need to have internal/external retracements, Alternate Price Projections and fib time retracements as a technical tool..

If anyone knows of such a platform please advise.

Hi, what version of ShareScope are you using? If you are using Plus or Pro ask Support about using a ShareScript to achieve what you are trying to do.
Regards,
SS

I am using Pro. I have looked at some of their sharescripts but none of them (the ready made ones) do what I want...The hard solutions is that I may have to try and learn how to create them through programming.

Give them a call - they may have a script that isn't in the library or they may be able to help you create one. Ask for Richard or Phil.

Try NinjaTrader. It is cutting edge. You have the fib tools and you can trade right from the chart. You can use it with 25 different brokers and growing.

The Pip Thief