What happened to this Black Swan character?

It was actually you who started the debate by pointing out that swanny was not an "advisor" but a "forum guide" in the first instance :rolleyes:

If its of so little consequence and relevance, why even mention it ?

Out of interest, does the forum advisor role still exist, or was that scrapped too ?

Scrapping the forums would solve all our problems.

Black Swan was one of a few reasons why I didnt post on t2w for a while. He was seriously misguided individual when it came to trading and I believe the trading community here is richer for his absence.

Long may he remain departed.

Last edited:
does anyone know if forum advisors still exist ? or who they might be ?

(I'm not one, and black swan wasnt, so that narrows it down a bit)

It all seams a bit cloak and dagger

flatfelled1.jpg

I actually think The Swan noir is amongst us again using one of his trolls. there are a few candidates if you look at the recently joined posters who are full of themselves.

I actually think The Swan noir is amongst us again using one of his trolls. there are a few candidates if you look at the recently joined posters who are full of themselves.
Poem 101 is the Swan. See how Poem 101 opened the thread......Oldest trick in the book for multi nickers. Their ego gets to 'em.

ahh of course he walks amongst us. come on show me a trader without an ego.

No ego here. Just because I believe I'm the world's greatest trader that never lived doesn't mean I have an ego. If you don't believe me then just watch me turn 10,000 into a $million in a week.

Peter

... ad then advertise on t2w for a trading position because I really need the money.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

He was the most obnoxious person that you could ever come across and now that he has died the world is a better place.