What goes on!!!!!!

ashwoka

I cannot believe what still goes on in major companys, Director type level.

You wonder how these stupid thick people get into the positions they are in, i mean you look at them and just think why are you even here.

We are talking about Directors who will sleep with a stupid tart who stould be stacking shelves or something they are so thick, HE has a family, wife and kids at home. So he sleeps with her then she gets her a promotion which does not have to be advertised bacause he has given a good record for her. So she gets a very well paid job and a position that she gets by sleeping with someone.......The Director or regional director or to that effect.

What is it about these men that they sleep with anyone and a way of thanking them is to put in a good word and get them a job because he has such an influence on it.

Of course some of the jobs HAVE to be advertised but they know full well who they want because (the Director says), so anybody who has a go has no chance because someone has slept with there boss. Such a stupid way for companys and directors and managers should know different. I know we are all human but come on.

You have women who spend most of there day in the Toilet tarting themselves up.

Why is it that women have no dress code for work and men have to wear a SUIT that means jackets and all and have to ask permision to take it off, then you get the women who wear nothing with there mini skirts tarting around the office seeing which manager to sleep with.

I just cant believe what goes on in companys, all the time in fact.

I've had my rant now.

You wonder how these stupid thick people get into the positions they are in, i mean you look at them and just think why are you even here.

We are talking about Directors who will sleep with a stupid tart who stould be stacking shelves or something they are so thick, HE has a family, wife and kids at home. So he sleeps with her then she gets her a promotion which does not have to be advertised bacause he has given a good record for her. So she gets a very well paid job and a position that she gets by sleeping with someone.......The Director or regional director or to that effect.

What is it about these men that they sleep with anyone and a way of thanking them is to put in a good word and get them a job because he has such an influence on it.

Of course some of the jobs HAVE to be advertised but they know full well who they want because (the Director says), so anybody who has a go has no chance because someone has slept with there boss. Such a stupid way for companys and directors and managers should know different. I know we are all human but come on.

Why is it that women have no dress code for work and men have to wear a SUIT that means jackets and all and have to ask permision to take it off, then you get the women who wear nothing with there mini skirts tarting around the office seeing which manager to sleep with.

I've had my rant now.

hmm well man's weakness is that sometimes he thinks with the wrong head. Women know this, now they (women) aint so silly are they ?

Some women will exploit this, but dont some men exploit it too,their position ?

What bloke doesnt like eyeing up a lady in a short skirt bending over to pick something up . Its natural to look. :eek: see.... :)

ok if they are married then , its still their choice. ruins relationships, but its the individuals call.

oh yeah what about the women who do they same , tie up the office boy and make him do unspeakable things, lol I wish.

nice post ....

oh yeah dont let Oxfam, know about this, I bet if they read your post, they'll come in and give the Fair Trade stamp of approval ..

I've had my rant now.

Sounds to me like you have some issues with the company you work for, no?

ps, have you tried wearing your hair up and brighter lipstick?

I am Male and I know a Female who is a manager of a FTSE100 company and the story she has just told me of the situations that arise in the company. She cannot believe how these women get into there roles.

So not jealous or anything like that but can see how you can think of that.

"Men love women, Women love children, Children love hamsters....."