What do you make on average per day?

Taxi drivers that rent the cab and the taxi license do not make a lot of money. The real money in the cab business is not driving one but rather owning the car and the cab license and renting them out to drivers.

You earn through various ways:
1. Pay per click - this is the common way to earn which is you earn every time a visitor clicks on your ads
2. Pay per impression - an advertiser can specifically target your site and show ads where you earn via cost per 1,000 impression (e.g. you earn every time someone sees your ad, even though they don't click on it)
3. Adsense for feeds
4. Adsense for mobile
5. Adsense for search

that must be where I'm going wrong

lol i had an adsense blog and made 25 bucks in two days from a little shiftiness...google caught me out though and i got ban hammered

Gold Silver investment

There are several marketing business softwares which can easily help you to do the most effective thing to market a business.Are you ready to learn everything you need to know about marketing a business.Thanks for the discussion.

Amit,
I can even tell you how to have $100,000 by the end of the year if you're interested ?

(sorry, it's an old one for those who already know this "secret")

Hi I wanted to know how to get the video of bnaimy trading i had once downloaded it but i cannot find it anymore. The one I have is garbled.