What did he do this time?

Pazienza

I see that Dash has been banned again (has he set some kind of record :LOL:?). What did he do this time?

People used to ask "Where were you when heard that JFK was shot?". Now they will ask "Where were you when you heard that DRR was banned?".

churchill_funeral.jpg

Hail! And Farewell.

Multās per gentēs et multa per aequora vectus
adveniō hās miserās, Dash, ad īnferiās,
ut tē postrēmō dōnārem mūnere mortis
et mūtam nēquīquam alloquerer cinerem,
quandoquidem fortūna mihī tētē abstulit ipsum.
heu miser indignē Dash adēmpte mihi,
nunc tamen intereā haec, prīscō quae mōre parentum
trādita sunt trīstī mūnere ad īnferiās,
accipe frāternō multum mānantia flētū,
atque in perpetuum, Dash, avē atque valē.

Just came back from the toilet and... Ooops!:eek:

I feel your pain.

Dash lived life to the full. He loved life to the full. He also loved a$$. Boobs as well, but not as much as a$$. I hope this is a fitting tribute to his passion for teh a$$:

kylie_minogue_ass91471.jpg

This is the reaction in the Middle East to the news:

yemen_1830262c.jpg

It seems unlikely that there is any prospect for peace now.

Looks like the market has had the news - they have already dubbed today "Black Monday":

Attachments

• dowjonescrash1987chart1d.gif
    dowjonescrash1987chart1d.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 355
President Obama leads mourners in a memorial service in the United States. He has already been criticised for taking so long to respond to the news, which broke over two hours ago.

911-anniversary-memorial-services.jpg

Tributes are pouring in from the world of showbiz. Z-list celeb Oneofthebigbrothertarts has sent a picture of her a$$ and asked that it be displayed in memory of Dash:

chanelle-hayes-bikini-ass.jpg

Former President Bush is furious at the news and has already called for the invasion of an additional 10 countries in the first of what it is hoped will be a string of reprisals.

bush_pissy.jpg

Angelina Jolie has said she is "devastated" by the news. This photo was taken moments ago:

Angelina+Jolie+Bosnia+Film+Bosnian+Film+Serbian+Serbia+Directing+Director+Producing+Producer+Writing+Protests+Denied+Banned+2011+2010+October+Love+Romance+War+Story+Rape+Angelina+Jolie%27s+Jolies+Crying.jpg

She has asked us to publish this photograph, in her words "How Dash always saw me":

orig_C_0_fotogallery_4358_listaorizzontale_foto_2_fotoorizzontale.jpg