What are they spraying us with?

Well, me and my cat are safe. Sod the rest of you.

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg

I was just sitting outside minding my own business with a nice mug of hot cocoa and some bugger dropped some of that spray stuff in it, completely ruined my afternoon.

its nice that they let you have internet access from the mental institute! have you seen shutter island?

Youre really going to freak out when the Red Arrows turn up, 3 different coloured chemicals being dropped in all sorts of formations even upside down. Red, white, blue, what does it all mean?

Are they just doing it to get all the people to come outside and be more easily infected?

Well if this is true I am in for it as they literally practice right over where I live on a regular basis.

What symptoms should I be looking out for that this spraying is causing ?

Paul

Well if this is true I am in for it as they literally practice right over where I live on a regular basis.

Paul

Tendency to run outside, mouth wide open looking up to the sky. Initial feelings of excitement followed by disappointment as they disappear in a cloud of red, white and blue chemicals.

They had a mid-air collision in Crete today.

Must have over-filled the spray bottles and got it blown back into their eyes.

Paul

Tendency to post irrelevent drivel on the internet?

Paul

I think its more than likely that you have been walking around the colour of a Union Jack, but have not noticed yet.