Weekly technical analyses GBPUSD

EnigmaAlgo

Prediction for this week. I'm bullish on this pair, aiming for the highest high. I'll be looking for entry setups under the weekly open (not the open on the image, we need to wait on monday open). I'll be looking to enter around the green zone or the 3 STD level. Depending on the STD of monday / tuesday / wednesday I can probably refine my setup area and catch the low of the week. There are 2 scenario's I will be looking out for. It could happen that market will take out friday first just to collect some liquidity. If so, I expect a sharp movement downwards into my zone and go sharp up with the IPDA data rang as its magnet.The idea is to take out the highest high.

Happy and safe trading!​
Scherm­afbeelding 2024-02-03 om 13.01.28.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2024-02-03 om 13.00.02.png

***UPDATE past week analyses: Because of the heavy news on Monday, the market pushed a little more pips downward. But I waited for the London close for it to bottomed out and it did. I have one trade from the bottom. TP will be the double top that Friday previous week made. Every buy setup on the road upwards, will be used.

It would almost look like I know what I'm doing ;)..

Week is almost over, so I'll be back Sunday with a new mark-up for the week. Next week we have extraordinary heavy and a lot of news. That means that probably not just the Friday double top will be attacked but the market might reach to the highest high and take it out.

Happy and safe trading!

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-02-09 om 15.17.32.png

GBPUSD ANALYSE 10-02-24:

* Longterm bias = bullish

As you can see in the chart below, I put some lipstick on the chart for you to see what I'm looking at. If we look at last weeks trading there is a interesting thing to see here. This is where as a technical trader the fundamentals come together with logics.
Mondays' range was a large expansion. The whole week stayed within the Mondays' range. The Algorithm did this on purpose! Why?
As I stated before, my bias is still bullish because IPDA range is on the upside so the market needs to move a long way upwards. If you looked at the news calendar for this week, there is not just a lot of news but rather heavy ones like: FOMC, fed speaking and PMI. This is what the market is going to use to liquidate orders and move the market. We might see a move to the upside of the IPDA data range.

* Market took out Thursdays' high on Friday, what usually means that if the market wants to go higher, that it doesn't have to take prev Friday low. This probability changes because of the news. Thursday and Friday formed nice double bottom where liquidity rests so with news this most likely get purged first before going higher.

* Mijn point of interest (POI) ideally would be the 4H TF propulsion block to find a buy setup, whereas the market wouldn't break the midpoint of the prop.block. It also has some confluence with a bullish OB which also has a nice wick on it. I noted the whole numbers in there calculated from Thursday low. But again, with the news in mind, it could also push the market a little more down. It is not unlikely to consider this because the Monthly TF shows a FVG and IFVG what the market can use as a Discount array. I preferably don't want to see the double bottom (is not shown on the chart) touched yet but for this we just need to see what price action does during the sessions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Shortterm bias = neutral

* This depends on how the market moves per day on the NewDay open. I have a 4H TF bearish FVG noted that has confluence with a breaker block. If there is a change that a sell setup appears, I would find it around this Premium array. My target would be the Thursday low as a target. Then again my shortterm trades I play by ear so this is the first and last time saying something scalping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-02-10 om 10.26.41.png

I hope this was insightful and I hope you enjoy these mark-ups. If you have any feedback for me at all, please feel free to send me a message.

Happy and safe trading!

-- THESE ANALYSES ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE --

I'm soon going to launch an trading app and a website for different package trading services. If you are interested send me a message. I wont be posting here anymore since I will be busy with that. cheers and happy trading!