Weekly percentage return on capital?

hey LF..............love the Video

hes still a librarian compared to some traders egos though ;)

N

You are just a bunch of pommies, losers, dull like the weather you live in.

If somebody things differently he is the enemy. Grow up once for all.

what are you on about,please explain

I do not have to explain to someone who plays funny games, I ask you a simple question after I answered yours. You did not answer, you send me to your thread, that is a ****ty way to chat with people, just a lack of grace and now you pretend you do not understand. Pathetic.

He has such a poor grasp of English that he didn't understand your inviting him to your thread to see how you trade and he then thought that NVP was insulting him.

Would make a lulzy addition to any thread this guy.

He has such a poor grasp of English that he didn't understand your inviting him to your thread to see how you trade and he then thought that NVP was insulting him.

Would make a lulzy addition to any thread this guy.

I know his thread very well. You are the one a bit slower, like your trading.

I am sure my english is better than your Italian.

Last edited:
" how to win and influence friends" :)

Listen Flash

This thread as a purpose like yours, in your thread we need to post live calls, and if we delay by a few pips, you are vert fast to point that out and I respect that.

Here you need to tell the community what is your average return, (read the first post) if you wish, if you do not,
you are derailing the purpose of the thread. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Guys....

I think returns on capital are a waste of time in forums to be honest.....its the question every newbie asks and the answer no one can truly give as its horses for courses and we are all unique in our approaches and strategies

I only wish Newbies did not believe the high % garbage being claimed by most vendors.....a dose of reality might make them think twice about entering the business

cheers all and no offence meant to anyone

N

Listen Flash

This thread as a purpose like yours, in your thread we need to post live calls, and if we delay by a few pips, you are vert fast to point that out and I respect that.

Here you need to tell the community what is your average return, (read the first post) if you wish, if you do not,
you are derailing the purpose of the thread. I hope you understand. Thank you.

I have answered it on the thread,NVPs post is spot on. I keep the money in my trading account to a minimum for obvious reasons. What do I count as my capital The money I have in my bank accounts,the money in my trading account,the money I am prepared to risk Etc,its hard to answer,thats all. Dont take it all to personally. My intial request was asking about your 1% a day and how you based it,

Guys....

I think returns on capital are a waste of time in forums to be honest.....its the question every newbie asks and the answer no one can truly give as its horses for courses and we are all unique in our approaches and strategies

I only wish Newbies did not believe the high % garbage being claimed by most vendors.....a dose of reality might make them think twice about entering the business

cheers all and no offence meant to anyone

N

Seems like you are holding the "absolute truth". That to me is pure garbage, they do not exist, but only in people little heads.

"Nothing perceived is independent of perception, and perception differ not from the perceiver; therefore the ( perceived) universe is nothing but the perceiver."

It just scare the **** out of people if somebody is making good returns. Why? Because their huge ego is at play, if they cannot do it, nobody can, and if somebody does it, must be BS and the newbie will be misinformed. All the same crap over and over again.

If I have to give an advice to somebody who want to learn, the first thing I will do is to shut up, and show the way how I trade on the chart, and I would advise to not listen to the same garbage over and over.

cheers all and offence meant to anyone who is fossilise in an archaic way of trading.

Now if you want to be part of this thread, tell us what your return are if not go somewhere else. Thank you

Last edited:
I have answered it on the thread,NVPs post is spot on. I keep the money in my trading account to a minimum for obvious reasons. What do I count as my capital The money I have in my bank accounts,the money in my trading account,the money I am prepared to risk Etc,its hard to answer,thats all. Dont take it all to personally. My intial request was asking about your 1% a day and how you based it,

Which I did answer, even if I did not want to because your question was going more towards personal issues. At your second request I did answer just to be polity, which you did not, but addressing me to your thread.

Do you think I am going to think less of you if your return are low? LOL, actually the opposite, because it will tell a lot about you.

I do not understand really what the issue is to be honest. If you do not want to say, that is find, but do not ask. I think that is reasonable.

Last edited:
This is post from a trader I admire: he is not afraid showing his emotion, he know it is tough, but he is ready, he is true to himself:

Originally Posted by Pat494
The more I trade the better I become, but after a few losers I find I need time out to do post mortems and recover.

On the other side of the coin - if things are going well I become more egotistical, irascible and thoroughly unpleasant to those around me. But still working on it.

The journey to achieve 100% will never be over, fortunately !!

At the moment, I would suggest that 10% - 20% annual is pretty stellar. That would be my target for the moment (not that it really matters).

At the moment, I would suggest that 10% - 20% annual is pretty stellar. That would be my target for the moment (not that it really matters).

Martin

Thank you for your post and it matter very much. I think that is a good return, taking in consideration the way one trades and in relation to his/her capital.

20% on $1000000 is an excellent return, but on $5000 is not much in my humble view.