Weekly percentage return on capital?

Listen Flash

This thread as a purpose like yours, in your thread we need to post live calls, and if we delay by a few pips, you are vert fast to point that out and I respect that.

:!::?::sneaky:Yes, and doesn't that just tell you everything you need to know about Flashearts trading:?::idea::LOL:

:idea:See the trade, post it on the internet (fast as you can now, no dawdling):confused::?:

:smart:May I suggest a slight tweak to the way flasheart, conducts his trading affairs:?:

:cool:Pssst, Flashy, take the trade with real money:!::cool::LOL: You never know old boy, you may suprise yourself for a while:?::clover:(y)

Listen Flash

This thread as a purpose like yours, in your thread we need to post live calls, and if we delay by a few pips, you are vert fast to point that out and I respect that.

:!::?::sneaky:Yes, and doesn't that just tell you everything you need to know about Flashearts trading:?::idea::LOL:

:idea:See the trade, post it on the internet (fast as you can now, no dawdling):confused::?:

:smart:May I suggest a slight tweak to the way flasheart, conducts his trading affairs:?:

:cool:Pssst, Flashy, take the trade with real money:!::cool::LOL: You never know old boy, you may suprise yourself for a while:?::clover:(y)

Cheers matey
you clearly make a lot of assumptions about me,have I offended you. You obviously havent read what I was really saying. Ive only ever been honest with people. My comments were there for a reason,beleive what you want about my trading,I dont care,I just help when I can and dont suffer fools. still,nice of you to judge me the way you did

Some day is very easy, some days is very hard, but has nothing to do with the market but just with my little head.[/QUOTE]

?

I tend to blame the market, broker, bad luck etc.

Anyway I would say choice of the market is very important - some of them are very difficult for intraday traders. Sometimes it's best not to trade - nothing to do with your little head - more to do with algos etc.;)

PS I'm expecting better moves after the holidays:)

how odd you should say that, i was thinking the same too. surely not? i just can't imagine him with a general melchett avatar??

I was talking to someone at the London Trading Expo about the identity of Mr S....

Hes a very Colorful and also "Buccaneering" character if he is one and the same person we discussed ;)

N