We can't all win.

Well indirectly i think it does. Banks speculate. The real question as NT points out is what is the true buying power of that money, if your good enough to be adding money to your trading acc.

I think it comes down to this, we should all ask ourselves this question.

What is money? Where does our money come from?

Sorry, i couldnt resist! :LOL:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 148
Okay then please explain what your rib-ticklingly ridiculous economic analysis has to do with trading? You've gone from a curious kitten to the sage of the free markets and the financial system in the space of one thread. Where are you gonna be in a year? Watch out Buffet!

Okay then please explain what your rib-ticklingly ridiculous economic analysis has to do with trading? You've gone from a curious kitten to the sage of the free markets and the financial system in the space of one thread. Where are you gonna be in a year? Watch out Buffet!

Well bearing in mind accumilating money is the object of most traders, be good to have an idea of what money is..no?
Sage!? :LOL: Your words,not mine! Id describe myself as mr average.

Whats put a candle under you anyway. I know im not as fluent in bb bollox as you but dont hold it against me. :cheesy:

Well bearing in mind accumilating money is the object of most traders, be good to have an idea of what money is..no?
Sage!? :LOL: Your words,not mine! Id describe myself as mr average.

Whats put a candle under you anyway. I know im not as fluent in bb bollox as you but dont hold it against me. :cheesy:

Don't mess wit da scose.
He's still waxing his balls of steel from yesterday :p

Peter

If you want to take on the scosemeister you must do the following.

Step 1: Get a dictionary
Step 2: Stop being a f*ckwit
Step 3: Commit Seppuku

If you want to take on the scosemeister you must do the following.

Step 1: Get a dictionary
Step 2: Stop being a f*ckwit
Step 3: Commit Seppuku

You see yourself as above average right. Someone that knows something maybe. Maybe those steel balls have gone to your head! I mean, de do dont day! :sneaky:

You see yourself as above average right. Someone that knows something maybe. Maybe those steel balls have gone to your head! I mean, de do dont day! :sneaky:

Whether or not I view myself as above average is completely dependant on context and demographic. E.g phallic volume (as compared to most of T2W) - above average.

Whether or not I view myself as above average is completely dependant on context and demographic. E.g phallic volume (as compared to most of T2W) - above average.

I doesnt surprise me, you saying that.. Well, im just about smart enough to know that I know just slightly north of F all, and that I can learn something from anyone. Even the f*cwits! Im not sure the above averages of this world could understand this line of thinking but each to their own.

Anyways, I got my dictionary.
scouse dictionary
So whats next?

"Who's high?! Sco's no doubt! If I ain't got it, n****s be gettin' jammed in da drought!" - Roscoe P

Not necessarily , ie : i bought dow futures at 12900 then sold it to someone else at 13000 then he sold it to a market maker at 13050 , where is the loser ?

the guy that got his buy stopped out at 12,900 ? ;)

N

Last edited: