Want to get good returns in stock market!!

devla

Hi all, I want to earn good returns from the investment in the stock markets but do not have a clue as where to invest properly. I have been watching the failures and successes of a few people which made me come here. I need suggestions that can help me to get a good hold in the stock market. Thanks in advance!

You need to be more specific devla. Thats like saying "I want to travel", where to, by what means and for how long etc. There will be people here who can point you in the right direction but they will need a bit more to go on e.g what type of investment vehicle, time frame, risk etc. Good luck.

I suppose for the newbie who doesn't know what is available, maybe it would be useful to understand your financial goals and your approach to risk. (Naturally, saying you want to earn £1m by next week with zero risk will get no useful responses.)

Hi all, I want to earn good returns from the investment in the stock markets but do not have a clue as where to invest properly. I have been watching the failures and successes of a few people which made me come here. I need suggestions that can help me to get a good hold in the stock market. Thanks in advance!

What areas of the Stock Market interest you? Why do you want to invest in the Mkts? Do you actually want to take on the responsibility to invest / trade on your own? Or are you simply looking for a fund to place your money in for example?

Once you have answered these questions, we can help tailor our advice....

Two choices mate I think, If you want to be making the decsions you will need to invest in yourself for a few years, education and what not, if not invest with a pro and let them carry on. Likely they have dedicated their lives to it. If its the latter research the consistent fund managers for the last 10 years or so and take a punt on them .

As for index tracking, hmm yeah as long as the managers track it to the downside too, personally I dont like the one way mindset. Think a few bear funds got off to a flyer this year already.

Shortcuts? none really. Those who put the time in should? expect greater reward for themselves.

So who do you want to invest in, yourself or a manager ?

good luck.