vttrader

ivor31

Can anyone who uses vttrader log in today?. Getting error incorrect username/password on both laptop and desktop.Strange :( Cheers

ivor31 said:
Can anyone who uses vttrader log in today?. Getting error incorrect username/password on both laptop and desktop.Strange :( Cheers
Ivor

2 mins ago I logged on, with no problems

ivor31 said:

I think it is just today. I have been having the same problems logging in. I thought it was just me so I sent an email to tech support and also posted a message in the VT forum.

Now that I know you have been having the same problem at least we can be reasonably confident that the problem does not lie with us.

Cheers!

Thanks Shanky.
Think badtrader is screwing with my brain :LOL: .
They do say they open at 5pm est sunday so thats 9pm here. Will see what happens.Thinking back i think vt has done this before. :confused:

ivor31 said:
Thanks Shanky.
Think badtrader is screwing with my brain :LOL: .
They do say they open at 5pm est sunday so thats 9pm here. Will see what happens.Thinking back i think vt has done this before. :confused:
I am not screwing with you brain although I have done that to you one cable thread ;) . But no kidding I did log in the platform when I said