Volatily Scalp

Ch1qho

Hi, I am newly here. But I want to share what I make. I want to explain more here, but may be a good start to download my package first. Its include EA, Indicator and tpl that You can use freely without limitation. Honestly this it just newly created. Therefore I hope you to test it, and hopefully it maybe usefull for your trade, or may we can make it better together.
I have zipped in rar format, but I can't upload it here, then just try this link, 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download volatilyscalpForT2Win.rar

Attachments

• volscalp.GIF
    volscalp.GIF
    56 KB · Views: 591
Hi, I am newly here. But I want to share what I make. I want to explain more here, but may be a good start to download my package first. Its include EA, Indicator and tpl that You can use freely without limitation. Honestly this it just newly created. Therefore I hope you to test it, and hopefully it maybe usefull for your trade, or may we can make it better together.
I have zipped in rar format, but I can't upload it here, then just try this link, 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download volatilyscalpForT2Win.rar

I love FREE STUFF, Thank you so much sir, but i have several suggestion for you, sir :

1. Please explain how your indicators work when you trade MANUALLY .
2. Please explain THE EXACT SETTING OF YOUR EA.

Thank you anyway for your kindness. :clap:

I love FREE STUFF, Thank you so much sir, but i have several suggestion for you, sir :

1. Please explain how your indicators work when you trade MANUALLY .
2. Please explain THE EXACT SETTING OF YOUR EA.

Thank you anyway for your kindness. :clap:

Only 3 interesting value of level, 30-50-70. For period I use 20 and 5. My favour is to use level 50. You cant interprete this indicator by its color. Green mean Fast, Yellow mean a sleep market. A change from Green to Red mean correction take aplace.
if you want to find a sleep market may set the level to 30 up to 50. A yeellow color confirm that situation. You can find the same situation using my template, if bollingerband inside Keltner channel then current movement loose their interest.
If you run on EurCHF and EURGB then you dont need to apply a specific filter.
Only if you run it on EUR-USD then 200 MaxAtrDay may a good level. Set TradeLowRangeDay=False;TradeOutSideBand=False;
Only if you run it on USDCad then 200 MaxAtrDay may a good level. Set TradeLowRangeDay=False;TradeOutSideBand=False;
Just look my bactest result please. This filter looks better for Mayor Cross.

I received a message that their platform going crash when to use my templates. Then try to update your platform to build 220 can solve this problem.
Another problem is they saw a message Order Send Error, looks like ther lots digit is wrong. If you dont know what value of "LotsDigit", then fill it whith 0 value will fix your problem. Otherwise just set "MM" whith "False" value then set "Lots" as much you like.
And once again I repeat, because many people think that this ea has a limited time to use, that this 100% free to use and no limitation, no expiration date etc.

I am sorry the download link will not work anymore (i hope soon possible again), since i decide to reconstructed the code, and give more flexibility to use it. I make a blog to write my work about volatily scalp, i hope it can explaine my idea behind this EA. Please visit Volatily Scalp. I'll post my Idea using ATR and Deviation indicator. And also the trading result using my EA.
Best Regard

Last edited:
I am sorry the download link will not work anymore (i hope soon possible again), since i decide to reconstructed the code, and give more flexibility to use it. I make a blog to write my work about volatily scalp, i hope it can explaine my idea behind this EA. Please visit Volatily Scalp. I'll post my Idea using ATR and Deviation indicator. And also the trading result using my EA.
Best Regard

Dear sir,

I already visit your BLOG, but CAN'T FIND YOUR EA and the result.

Would you please explain more here ?

Thank you very much for your kindness.

New Version, and still free

But you have to take the 4share link at my blog first.
this is the link Volatily Scalp: RELEASED FOR FREE
Read any instruction out there. I will be here to take any suggestion, or to discuss any about the system.
Thanks.

Hi All
I warn you all here about new commercial expert advisor PIPTURBO. it just a clone of free ea that I share here.
Thanks.