Vodafone **** ****

blancspa

Established member
Went to Holland. Got a mobile broadband from Vodafone. Set up a direct debit on it. No paper bills, no hassle I thought ( in fact you get direct debit on that in Holland without asking).
After 2 months been disconnected, due to dutch bank rejecting Vodafone`s payment calls, because I got to know they need specific authorisation.
Payed the bill myself, thought its sorted. Not really! Now they asking 50 euros reconnection fee. In addition I just got 150 euro payment request from them for something, I have no clue ( I dont understand dutch). I am sure I have 20 euro per month contract unlimited (checked it 5 times already).

**** sake

I am fed up, after living in this contry for 5 months now, the only thing so far which is free, is the bloody vessel connecting Central with north amsterdam.
and I complained England is not generous!!!

Last edited:
at KFC in Hague there is a person employed who charges for the toilet (contracted) and the camera is being directly zoomed on her and the table she must conduct business on :LOL:
I wonder whats the ratio there

at KFC in Hague there is a person employed who charges for the toilet (contracted) and the camera is being directly zoomed on her and the table she must conduct business on :LOL:
I wonder whats the ratio there

Does she charge by size and weight?

Peter

striking politness of dutch customer service:
went to pick up pair of trousers to the shopping mall, spread across 2 floors...
they had about 1 trillion of diffrent kinds and 7 trillion sizes...
When I finished trying couple of them I have been informed to put them back where they were....
lol

People are just as polite in New York only a bit more colorful. You would have been told to put the f**** things back where you f***** found them or get the f***** outta the store.

Peter