vince stanzione

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lighten up Singysongy guy. I'm just passing the time....zzzzzzzz:sleep:

Vince post resurrected yet again

Search for threads on this site relating to Vince. He is a scammer and feeds off the stupid or ignorant. Funny his name crops up now during an economic downturn - probably needs more mug minnows for his shark pool. A fool and his money are soon parted. Vince relies onj the maxim for his cannon fodder. Well meaning people can post al the warnings they want but you cannot stop the lazy and stupid, in an effort to bypass hard work, seeking the holy grail of trading

Attachments

• dickhead.jpg
    dickhead.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 997
Reactions: ian
Search for threads on this site relating to Vince. He is a scammer and feeds off the stupid or ignorant. Funny his name crops up now during an economic downturn - probably needs more mug minnows for his shark pool. A fool and his money are soon parted. Vince relies onj the maxim for his cannon fodder. Well meaning people can post al the warnings they want but you cannot stop the lazy and stupid, in an effort to bypass hard work, seeking the holy grail of trading

Arn't scams illegal?...wouldn't this so called scammer be in jail if he'd scammed anyone?

He quotes a price for his service, his customers pay his quoted price and he then delivers the service advertised at the quoted price.......I just don't see a scam here!!

Arn't scams illegal?...wouldn't this so called scammer be in jail if he'd scammed anyone?

He quotes a price for his service, his customers pay his quoted price and he then delivers the service advertised at the quoted price.......I just don't see a scam here!!

How much commission do you get trawling here for mug punters ?
:whistling

How much commission do you get trawling here for mug punters ?
:whistling

seems to me that you're the one on commission slaging off a product/service.

Maybe you're on the payroll of Vince's competitors....paid to discredit his work.

So tell me neil....what exactly is Vince's crime???...come on...lets get down to hard facts and how they break the law....because as far as I am aware, fraud is illegal...Please tell....If you can come up with anything credable...I'll be the first to file a complaint to the police and seek prosecution.

Wow, if 0.1% of the world's wannabe traders were as gullible as SSINGH then this guy would be cleaning up.

Neil, why do we bother trading? Scamming looks the ticket!

Wow, if 0.1% of the world's wannabe traders were as gullible as SSINGH then this guy would be cleaning up.

Neil, why do we bother trading? Scamming looks the ticket!

its all the same as usual...empty words...no facts, no proof, no real allegations...

just sheep like bandwagon drivel.

you can't just go around dirtying someones name without a serious arguement....calling him a scammer is far fetched unless it is accompanied with proof or a credable story...

Give us some content....name calling is useless.

In Punjabi we have a saying, it translates a little like this....

Wild dogs bark...while the elephant walks by unaffected and oblivious to the noise!

you can't just go around dirtying someones name without a serious arguement....calling him a scammer is far fetched unless it is accompanied with proof or a credable story...

Give us some content....name calling is useless.

In Punjabi we have a saying, it translates a little like this....

Wild dogs bark...while the elephant walks by unaffected and oblivious to the noise!

Hey SSingh just jokes pal, no offence intended I will tell you very simply why it is not going to help you. Trading as a concept is one of the easiest skills to learn but one of the hardest skills to practice.

All of the info he will give you would be readily available to you at a much cheaper price and then the rest is up to you.

from his website:
The secrets I learned from the world's best traders including Richard Dennis (went from US$200 to over 400 million), Curtis Faith (of the turtles trading fame), Ed Sykota ($5,000 account started in 1972 has earned over 250,000% return), Jesse Livermore (made $5 million in 1929 crash), Charles Dow (as in Dow Jones) and Dick Donchian. (His foundation still gives away millions that he amassed from trading in the 60's.).

The books he got that from:
Market Wizards Series of Books (info on Richard Dennis, Ed Sykota, Dick Donchian)
Reminiscences of a stock operator (info on Jesse Livermore)
The Way of the Turtle (info on Curtis Faith)
Dow Theory is a concept created by Charles Dow

What I am saying is, you can buy all those books for a small price. You can learn everything that guy knows but then it is up to you to apply that to the market. How you go is completely up to you.

Good luck SSingh!

Hey SSingh just jokes pal, no offence intended I will tell you very simply why it is not going to help you. Trading as a concept is one of the easiest skills to learn but one of the hardest skills to practice.

All of the info he will give you would be readily available to you at a much cheaper price and then the rest is up to you.

from his website:
The secrets I learned from the world's best traders including Richard Dennis (went from US$200 to over 400 million), Curtis Faith (of the turtles trading fame), Ed Sykota ($5,000 account started in 1972 has earned over 250,000% return), Jesse Livermore (made $5 million in 1929 crash), Charles Dow (as in Dow Jones) and Dick Donchian. (His foundation still gives away millions that he amassed from trading in the 60's.).

The books he got that from:
Market Wizards Series of Books (info on Richard Dennis, Ed Sykota, Dick Donchian)
Reminiscences of a stock operator (info on Jesse Livermore)
The Way of the Turtle (info on Curtis Faith)
Dow Theory is a concept created by Charles Dow

What I am saying is, you can buy all those books for a small price. You can learn everything that guy knows but then it is up to you to apply that to the market. How you go is completely up to you.

Good luck SSingh!

how I go is completely up to me???...i've been there pal...learnt what I need to learn from Vince trade sheets....I've been going solo for a while now and doing very well....I don't thank Vince....I don't need to....he was compensated for the service which I subscribed to learn a small part of what I use to trade today.

So what you're saying is that Vince's service IN YOUR OPINION is not good value for money....what your saying is that one can get all the info required to learn to trade from the above listed books??? rather than pay Vince for his services???....CORRECT OR NOT???

I'm glad we cleared that up, since Vince having a service which you feel is not of good value for money which does not involve reading the above listed books is NOT a scam.

Just because you could not find value in his service...does not make it a scam or Vince a scam.

If anyone can still come up with a legitimate basis under which we can establish whether Vince and his services are scams...we're all ears!...SCAMS ARE FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE OPERATIONS PEOPLE.....I'm not going to buy into this propoganga until you can come up with a viable story other than you can buy books to learn cheaper.

I bet you think that because you're able to buy apples cheaper from Tesco's it makes Sainsburys a scam??....

how I go is completely up to me???...i've been there pal...learnt what I need to learn from Vince trade sheets....I've been going solo for a while now and doing very well....I don't thank Vince....I don't need to....he was compensated for the service which I subscribed to learn a small part of what I use to trade today.

So what you're saying is that Vince's service IN YOUR OPINION is not good value for money....what your saying is that one can get all the info required to learn to trade from the above listed books??? rather than pay Vince for his services???....CORRECT OR NOT???

I'm glad we cleared that up, since Vince having a service which you feel is not of good value for money which does not involve reading the above listed books is NOT a scam.

Just because you could not find value in his service...does not make it a scam or Vince a scam.

If anyone can still come up with a legitimate basis under which we can establish whether Vince and his services are scams...we're all ears!...SCAMS ARE FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE OPERATIONS PEOPLE.....I'm not going to buy into this propoganga until you can come up with a viable story other than you can buy books to learn cheaper.

I bet you think that because you're able to buy apples cheaper from Tesco's it makes Sainsburys a scam??....

Ssingh,

that is the wrong attitude mate.

here I am trying to give you some constructive advice about why you shouldn't waste your money on gimmick's like Vince Stanzione and here you are trying to act all tough, pretending you know something about trading.

Good luck to you

Don't know why i bother sometimes

Ssingh,

that is the wrong attitude mate.

here I am trying to give you some constructive advice about why you shouldn't waste your money on gimmick's like Vince Stanzione and here you are trying to act all tough, pretending you know something about trading.

Good luck to you

Don't know why i bother sometimes

Thanks but no Thanks....I find it really hard to take advice from someone that doesn't know the difference between a scam and an offer of alleged poor value...

Thanks but no Thanks....I find it really hard to take advice from someone that doesn't know the difference between a scam and an offer of alleged poor value...

No worries Ssingh,

I can't say i'm a not little annoyed about wasting my time giving some constructive advice to a novice in this space but hey, im happy in knowing arrogant litte *****'s like you never make it far in this game.

Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.